Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would like to wear them a million times! Blue and pink diapers are more exciting and way better than the white diapers! At least it adds colors to the diapers, plus I think it’s harder for someone else to tell that you are wearing a diaper if you wear the blue/pink ones. What do you think would happen if white diapers were disappeared forever and replaced with blue/pink diapers? Would you like it? Do you think all diapers should be blue and pink?

I don't have anything against diapers with colors, although certain shades and combos can be ugly. Pink generally doesn't do much for me but I wouldn't categorically say no until I saw the shade/design. All white diapers will always have a special place for me and I would not be happy to see them fade from the world.

One of the things that's great about where we are with diapers for ABDLs is that there's enough variety to suit almost everyone. Offhand, the only glaring omissions I can think of are cute pull-ups and diapers that accurately represent modern baby diapers (I don't care much about either for myself but I know they're a missing thing).

me wike both blue and pink

I like both but would probably prefer pink diapers even though I’m not a sissy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that necessarily want blue and pink specifically, I just want to see more color options in my diapers and not necessarily with a babyish print.

abu comes out with cute ones

I like pink diapers, blue not so much but I also like white and the other colors and designs. I do have my favorites but I don't mind any of the diaper designs (except the black diaper - just can't see me wearing a black diaper).

I could go for blue- but only as an after the fact for a diaper that actually works really good first.

Covideen diapers are blue, which I like. Except they are paper thin and leak horribly. The only way I would wear them is if I knew I wouldn't actually be using them. (And I'm incontinent)

<-----------------------Wears DCamors & have used Idyl's a few times. Also I have pink clothes too and pink jackets and snowsuits. Folks its just a fabric color.

I've worn a few prints but most of my stuff is plain white, basically cuz I'm cheap...lol. I really do like the Rearz Princess in pink tho. They look just awesome, so cute, and am planning on buying a pack. I also hear they hold an amazing amount as well. Always a good thing.

I just got my Pink princess diapers 2 or 3 weeks ago. I love them. they are a bit expensive but have an adorable design. I like pink anyway, but these pink princess diaper are now my no. 1 in fav

I don't mind blue for certain situations (not really into pink), but in general I prefer diapers that are predominantly white. Particularly if I'm not going to be able to see it while wearing, I'd opt for a cheaper unprinted or simply printed diaper over one that has an all-over print. When I've got the ability to leave it exposed, however, I definitely prefer some color.

I certainly enjoy pink diapers over blue diapers. I also enjoy white diapers, but have a preference to pink. I'm a Pull-Ups/Drynites person, so I gravitate towards colour and design. Colour and design adds to the babyish appeal if done correctly, whether it be pink, blue, lavender, etc.

I much prefer blue nappies especially medical looking ones such as Molicare Slip Maxi. Not into AB nappies or plain white. Only like medical looking ones.

I like some variation from time to time. The Crinklz have a nice design with some color, the Little Pawz have nice graphics and I love the Rearz Seduction, just wish the tapes were either black or clear on them. I might try some blue diapers if I found some I liked.

I do hope the ABDL companies continue to make blue and pink diapers in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back