Work diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argent said:
Kiddos would be my vote, they are reliable, full featured, not too noisy, not overly bulky and are comfy and good looking.... Great to enjoy while awake.

Hi Argent, do you wear these out and about, I’ve been chatting with my mummy about going out diapered, but I’m worried it’ll be obvious. I guess I need some baggier pants as well.

I have been using Attends 8 M regular for about 3 years now. I have them for free from healthcare (Sweden). They work perfectly for me! I have a couple for change too. I think i change about 2-3 times a day.

I'd say wear a diaper without cute babyish prints.
When caught, it's easier to explain you're (temporarily) wearing diapers for a medical reason.

I wear contour cloth diapers with an insert and snug PUL pants over my diaper. I also wear tactical pants that are baggy. So far no problems, except a whole washer load after a few days. I wear a nighttime diaper every night and the contour diaper during the day.

Rind said:
I'd say wear a diaper without cute babyish prints.
When caught, it's easier to explain you're (temporarily) wearing diapers for a medical reason.

Also, an all-white shell means that if you don't notice your shirt has come untucked, it will probably look like white boxers from a distance.

A diaper peeking out the back will be far more noticeable if it's not a solid color. (with today's boxers, any solid color seems to be fairly normal, doesn't need to be white)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back