My Tykables Came In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just received a ten-pack of Overnights that I ordered at the end of December. I initially wanted to try out ABU Cushies as my first *BDL diaper, but they were out of stock in my size. Tykables was my second choice.

I was blown away.

My biggest concern about wearing them was the fact that they were plastic-backed. Prior to these, my only experience with plastics were Depend Maximum Protection (with tabs), which tore the cover every time I needed to adjust, effectively pushing me off the plastic side of padding. The Velcro-like tabs and the landing zone really surprised me and put my mind at ease.

Overnights are so soft, inside and out. They were also thicker than I had expected and they fit great!

Even though I am mostly on the DL side of the spectrum, I do appreciate diapers that have a babyish look to them and I enjoy that they took a page out of Pull-Ups' history and didn't go with the boring line down the center, but with graphics that fade when they get wet.

I would recommend these to anyone!

Reactions: HeythereitsMax
I really want to try these but they got rid of sample packs... :/

I’m glad Tykables are back.

I was just at their web page, and I see they have Overnights, Space Cadet, Little Builders, and new Waddlers. They all appear to be the same physical model, with different prints? Or is there some difference? The product info pages aren't very consistent between the four so they're hard to compare. Some list mL capacity, others don't, etc.

I'm happy too. I ordered a half case in December, they arrived yesterday. Wore one last night - very comfy and and absorbent.

The different diapers have different amounts of absorbency

Always memorize where the tapes end up when you do have a good fit. Stop worry about fit the next time, and just put the tapes in the same spot. You will automatically get a good fit every time. And no more tape adjustments will be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back