How to hide diapers while wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prairie said:
Or just DGAF.
Yeah... I'm about at that point now, I'll wear a NorthShore Supreme with a booster and it gets somewhat bulky. But I wear pants one size up, and one of those stretchy athletic shirts. Heck, yesterday I went to McDonald's with a large betterdry and a booster... And I'm a 34" waist. Talk about bulky! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just remember: no one knows, or cares, what sort of underwear you have on. I used to do everything short of putting a chastity belt on before wearing in public; today I pulled on a pair of sweats.

I wear Betterdry diapers a onesie (plain white or black) and flex fit pants one size up and no one has ever noticed the extra bulk. wear what level of protection you need to manage you Bladder issues thicker diapers are not as noticeable as wet pants from a failed diaper.

I just want to add a few things to this discussion. First, people will notice change of body shape before they notice a little extra bulk, so if you decide to wear around people you see everyday, either wear everyday, or only wear extremely thin diapers (assuming no incontinence issues). If its people you don't see regularly, as long as you aren't going out super thick poof, with more than a booster, or wearing skin tight skinny jeans, they won't notice.

Secondly, the biggest thing to consider is smell. Make sure you stay well hydrated and wear diapers with good odor protection if you are going to wet, messing is out of the question unless you can't help it. Change as often as needed to keep the smell down. Offensive diaper smells will get you noticed way before any extra bulk, crinkle, or even small wet spots...

I just got some Rearz Inspire (plain white version of their Spoiled, a thinner diaper than the Safari) and wore to work today. Not too thick, but the crinkle was deafeningly loud. The shell on these is thick and stiff, which makes them the loudest diapers I've worn out and about. They've got the same stiff plastic shell and lightweight padding as the Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Vintage Replica. (same diaper, except different tapes and/or shell art)

So there's that to worry about. I know some will say "you're just focusing on it, nobody else can hear it", but in this case I will have to disagree.

Not that it's all a bad thing mind you, I actually really enjoy wearing a thick, crinkly, all-white diaper with short white T and white socks around the house. But it's not discrete in public!

I still believe it's very easy to hide wearing diapers by simply wearing pants over them. Covering up a diaper is the most effective way to hide them.

Slomo is right. Pants or strech undeewear will do the job. Short onesie in dak colour will do even better job. Jeans or baggy trousers and loose T-shitt will do excelent job. Choise of diapers is also important. Thinner diapers exp. during summer is.
Attends Active Slip 10
Tena Flex Plus
ID Slip Expert
Tena Active Fit Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back