Depression and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me is very disappointing to wear protection such as changing them after having a leak at night time. The first time when using tab style diapers just I felt very ashamed, embarrassed and sad, then I tried pull ups when wearing jeans.
When I tried to stay active on pull ups I was having some issues with the urine and the sweating which caused me irritation. I tried prevail pull ups but at night time they didn't absorb enough and then I didn't have any other choice that to use Always discreet underwear for bed time! (Every morning just I wake up and when I realized that I'm on women's protective underwear I break up on tears). There's no Tena men's underwear on my size and is very disgusting for me wearing disposable panties.
Yesterday I used to wear nice men's Puma bikini style underwear from different colors with a printed leaping puma on them, now I wear Tena women's protective underwear on white color with purple print dragonflies such as always discreet boutique!😫
Damn urinary issues!.

LonelyFOX said:
Thanks so much for your suggestions bambinod but I don't like diapers with tabs! U_U! I can't twist, jogging or moving on that type of protection, also I end up very sad when I'm on tab style diapers, also I sweat a lot on disposable diapers.

At night use Tykables especially their new design tapes have velcro like tapes unlimited readjusteys lol! I do wish they would also offer diapers without the abdl print for day time use. I don't like wearing a tykable diaper or any abdl print diaper for that matter under my clothes in public though. Id rather a diaper looks more medical. But I'm not incontinent so I don't have to wear them so I can understand needing them could get very embarrassing in social and public situations!

I feel very relaxed while wearing my diaper. Case in point, yesterday I had to run a few errands, I wore my diaper, with an insert, and PUL diaper cover. my first stop took much longer than I anticipated and I wet my diaper. Thankfully no leaks so I proceeded to my next stop, had to pee again, and was very much in need of a change but home was 40 minutes away. While driving, I had to go again and now was leaking thru my jeans. I arrived home, and had leaked more than I thought. I promptly changed into a clean dry diaper and felt relaxed that I was wearing a diaper and not just a poise pad. I have been wearing 24/7 lately. and feel more confident wearing a diaper rather than just a pad.

To me the correlation is that if I'm feeling down diapers are a pick me up and make me feel really good and stress free.

Then again I'm very comfortable with this side of me, and feel no shame about it.

I'm with the majority here, diapers help me overcome, avoid and deal with depression and stress in a positive way, I hope in time they can become a good thing for you too.

At first yes but i have spun a positive on it into an enjoyment after all if you cant beat it...
Im incontinent not by choice but now i think positive,i can pee anywhere at anytime i want,i get to use disabled toilets instead of smelly public ones,i get to meet very interesting people here like you!

michaelmc said:
i can pee anywhere at anytime i want,i get to use disabled toilets instead of smelly public ones,i get to meet very interesting people here like you!

Absolutely agree!

When I'm diapered, I feel better. When I am being diapered and being babied I feel wonderful. I am much happier now that I have just accepted it all and go with it rather than try to "stomp it down".

littlemoosey said:
When I'm diapered, I feel better. When I am being diapered and being babied I feel wonderful. I am much happier now that I have just accepted it all and go with it rather than try to "stomp it down".
I have decided to go 24/7. I have tried to hold it, cant for long, wear pads in underwear, too many embarrasing "accidents" now today i have started wearing my cloth diaper, insert and PUL diaper cover to work, it works great so far. I am wet, and will be in my diaper from 6:00 am to 7:30 pm then change into my night diaper. having had leaking and attempts to hold it havent worked well, I will stay diapered

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

alwayz said:
I have decided to go 24/7. I have tried to hold it, cant for long, wear pads in underwear, too many embarrasing "accidents" now today i have started wearing my cloth diaper, insert and PUL diaper cover to work, it works great so far. I am wet, and will be in my diaper from 6:00 am to 7:30 pm then change into my night diaper. having had leaking and attempts to hold it havent worked well, I will stay diapered

made it through my first day wearing a diaper at work. worked out well no leaks, but wet diaper

alwayz said:

Be careful with that setup. A pad does NOT improve the performance of a diaper. And a cheap clothlike disposable is already bad for performance and trustworthiness to start with.

Also, while a pad will increase the time till a diaper leaks, when it does leak that pad will mean there's more pee there to leak. Meaning, your leaks are usually going to be really bad.

You are seriously better off just putting the cost of those pads right into the cost of getting a better diaper. One you can better trust to not leak.

Though you're doing good with also using a pul diaper cover. They will help you notice any leaks before they become outwardly noticable.

alwayz said:
made it through my first day wearing a diaper at work. worked out well no leaks, but wet diaper

Starting day two wearing a diaper at work
i am feeling more relaxed, not stressed and confident. i can do this.
now i have a mountain of wet diapers to wash tomorrow luckily i have enough clean dry ones to wear

Slomo said:
Be careful with that setup. A pad does NOT improve the performance of a diaper. And a cheap clothlike disposable is already bad for performance and trustworthiness to start with.

Also, while a pad will increase the time till a diaper leaks, when it does leak that pad will mean there's more pee there to leak. Meaning, your leaks are usually going to be really bad.

You are seriously better off just putting the cost of those pads right into the cost of getting a better diaper. One you can better trust to not leak.

Though you're doing good with also using a pul diaper cover. They will help you notice any leaks before they become outwardly noticable.
i only buy my diapers from Adult Cloth Diaper Co. their producs are hogh quality. booster pads as well

When the urology clinic were doing the tests to see why I had become incontinent I was asked about depression as the nurse told me depression can cause incontinence in some cases.

I get depressed when I run out and sometimes if I wear them too much it drives me crazy.

ST50 said:
When the urology clinic were doing the tests to see why I had become incontinent I was asked about depression as the nurse told me depression can cause incontinence in some cases.
i was diagnosed with major depression, now taking medication

MommyPenelope said:
I get depressed when I run out and sometimes if I wear them too much it drives me crazy.
Wearing a diaper relaxes me, i used to wear a pad in my underwear but after too many accidents i now wear a diaper 24/7 it has only been about a week, but it does make me less anxious

alwayz said:
I have decided to go 24/7.

Welcome to the world of 24/7 people! You are in select company.

Andrewgdfw said:
Welcome to the world of 24/7 people! You are in select company.

Indeed welcome 24 hour pampers people lol.

I have bipolar disorder, severe depression phase at the moment. Sometimes I’m too depressed to put a diaper on, but when I have enough energy and manage to get one on I do feel calmer, more hopeful and positive. Diapers help me tremendously.

I would like to be urinary incontinent so I’d have ”permission” to wear and use among other people 24/7. Now I can do it only alone at home, otherwise someone might notice. I know incontinence is sometimes awful in reality but still I keep fantasizing so, so much. I think I might be happier if I needed diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back