Depression and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumi said:
I have bipolar disorder, severe depression phase at the moment. Sometimes I’m too depressed to put a diaper on, but when I have enough energy and manage to get one on I do feel calmer, more hopeful and positive. Diapers help me tremendously.

I would like to be urinary incontinent so I’d have ”permission” to wear and use among other people 24/7. Now I can do it only alone at home, otherwise someone might notice. I know incontinence is sometimes awful in reality but still I keep fantasizing so, so much. I think I might be happier if I needed diapers.

Unfortunately it seldom ever works that way. Quite the opposite really. Going from mantall needing to physically needing diapers often brings added shame and guilt. You question whether or not you "truly" need them, and feel guilty for liking them in spite of also needing them.

Though once you get over that guilt, diapers can become a great thing again.

Lumi said:
I have bipolar disorder, severe depression phase at the moment. Sometimes I’m too depressed to put a diaper on, but when I have enough energy and manage to get one on I do feel calmer, more hopeful and positive. Diapers help me tremendously.

I would like to be urinary incontinent so I’d have ”permission” to wear and use among other people 24/7. Now I can do it only alone at home, otherwise someone might notice. I know incontinence is sometimes awful in reality but still I keep fantasizing so, so much. I think I might be happier if I needed diapers.
I am genuinely a much more relaxed and happy person since I became incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7. Not at first but within six months my wife noticed this.

I was a bit at first. My i don't care has slowly taken over, I'm not depressed about it now because it hasn't stopped me from doing anything I like.

I think nobody should need to have a physical need to enjoy diapers .

I know it can validate our psychological need to people that don't understand it and are outside of our community; but we shouldn't need to always want to validate things for them.

I know I don't care about people I don't really need in my life and people that matter will understand or at least tolerate this side of us and let us be ourselves.

Absolutely, for some people, it can affect brain chemistry. I get a lot of pleasure from wearing, and a constant stream of that, in high doses, can unbalance brain chemistry for *some* people. It's not well understood how it works and you shouldn't self-diagnose. But if you feel that moderation (wearing diapers less often) can make you feel better, then you should try that and see how it works.

Yes...even though, as I've aged and found a partner,I've come to accept who I am, and what likes I have...for whatever the heck reason that doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Sometimes it leads to thoughts of depression.

A part of how I came to be wearing diapers versus just plastic involved real fears I would get arrested for public urination and become "sex offender". I had never considered myself incontinent, and had only very rarely ever wet a bed....but I'd always had short notice of needing to pee and then for 7+ years I was living in much more rural area where it was easy to quickly pee, without being seen or being seen by anyone who cared. I've been lucky to be able to add the diapers and mold it into fetish desires and humiliation ect.... but sure, sometimes....like around this time of year when I'm looking at all the money that is spent each year I get depressed. Or when I'm already feeling down on myself I get depressed wishing I was gay or something easy versus asexual with off the wall weird desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back