Not open for further replies.

josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Do you prefer to double up on diapers or use boosters. If you do double up how do you get the pee to go through both diapers

I've tried doubling-up diapers, and whilst it was fun to try, it's too much hassle to try again. I put on the first diaper, then used some nail-scissors to prick dozens of tiny holes in the plastic-backsheet. I then put on the second diaper.

But I do quite often use boosters. My favourite diaper is the Abena Abri-Form M4 (with plastic backing). It works really well with the Lille Maxi booster, which fits perfectly inside the standing leg-guards, wicks faster than the M4, increases absorbancy, and feels really nice. :)

It's just a plain pad -- there's no plastic backing or adhesive. No poking holes or anything -- you just put it in the diaper and that's it.

https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...rlagen-ohne-folie-16x60cm-30er-packung?c=7641

boosters I prefer total dry ultimate

I've tried doubling a couple of times but I usually use the Tranquility Super Topliner boosters. They fit in-between the gathers nicely and they add a bit more capacity.

I usually boost my diapers with either style of Goodnites (I have the Pull-Up style as well as the liner type style), as I bought a lot of them for around .20 or .25 each and they absorb and swell a lot for the price.

I usually cut the front of the Goodnite and open up the diaper at the top opening to slip the Goodnite in and then just put the diaper on and enjoy it for quite a while (usually until it's at about full capacity)

when i ended up with a sub par pack of diapers i use them as a booster. i do that by cutting out the absorbing part, cut a slit in the plastic side and lay it in another diaper. the slit allows pee to soak through like a booster does. that way i effectively double the power of the diaper.

As mentioned using a booster requires poking holes thru to allow them to wick the moisture to the diaper. I use a heavy straight pin or actually have a leftover screw in door stop with the screw threads exposed and I just poke it thru in numerous places.

Neither.

No once I realised the added cost of a booster (and especially for a second diaper) was about the same (or far cheaper) than buying the next best diaper.

And boosers do nothing for actually improving the performance of a diaper. Yes they extend how long till you leak, but once your diaper fails there will be more pee there to leak. Booster make average leaks into catastrophic leaks. You are much better off just getting a slightly better diaper at the same cost you are already spending.

I also sometimes stuff a Little Pawz with an SDK (old V1s I got in too small a size because they run smaller than most ABU diapers), though I wouldn't advise it from a price perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back