Not open for further replies.

josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
did you guys make your own fursona or have in commissioned?

Kinda Both. I was getting help making a Stich like character on FA but that person got banned and while looking at my wall pondering the details myself I got fixated on my dinosaur balloon and the details just flowed like water onto my notebook and he became my Character Zoran. I think what made it happen was that he was a dino(boys like dinos while girls aren’t allowed to wich we know isn’t true)but he had girly colors and a heart and I loved that fact to death.

Zoran In the Flesh http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9841361/

Im just a furry human in a diaper aka diaper fur lol not even hairy at all but i like calling my self a diaperfur even tho i may not technically be one

Clan At 12.jpg

I made mine, and I have a commission of him, but this drawing was done by me. The difference between him and a normal Gomamon is that his markings are violet instead of purple, and he wears his hair down when he gets older.

Attachments

• Crying.jpg
    Crying.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
ClandestineWing said:
View attachment 30455

I made mine, and I have a commission of him, but this drawing was done by me. The difference between him and a normal Gomamon is that his markings are violet instead of purple, and he wears his hair down when he gets older.

sorry, I'm a guy. I though Violet IS purple. What's the difference?

Slomo said:
sorry, I'm a guy. I though Violet IS purple. What's the difference?
I always thought that one had more blue then the other.

My main fursona was an adoptable so I already have art of him. Atm, I can only draw cats and dogs and not him. He is like a... Furry, legged dragon thing with horns. He is an odd boi. But a good boi! Once i learn, I plain to draw him all the time!

I made my fursona and I then I got it commissioned :)

I'm new to all of this but for some reason I found an interest in the topic. After speaking with a few people on Discord I made the leap to commission a drawing. While speaking to the artist, they helped me in vision what my fursona would look like. Hopefully in a few day they will get it back to me. I am pretty excited to try this out. I'll keep you posted.

RW

i came up with mine and mades a rough drawing then had a better artist redraw it nicer

I am also relatively new to this and would like to develop my own fursona. How does one discover what their fursona is? Despite my profile name, I don't imagine my fursona having anything to do with a watermelon.

My sona's were both created when I was doodling without really thinking on what I was drawing, Main of them is my Cat-self Alley; Light grey-blue fur with green eyes, white paws and tail tip then four white dots under each eye.
My Little me 'sona is Swan, an Avian dragon based off of a mute swan;

I find if anyone wants to "find" their sona, it's easiest to work out which animal you feel best represents you and then go on a blank mind doodle spree, you'll find them eventually <3

Yup, this guy, Rebel. He's a husky.
Rebel New.jpg1514594025.smash-n-dash_fddfee3b-bea4-4007-8c56-69c08ccbe3a0.jpg

Mine was for a long while nothing but a picture in my head (ive never been able to turn a thought into a picture that actually resembles the thought lol)
A while later as i was beginning to chat with and meet more furs in my area i was asked one day if i had a reference sheet or any art of my fursona they could see, i had nothing so i gave them the best brief description i could..
To my supprise they sketched a pic for me as a bit of practice and learning for themselves.
That pic is my avatar picture and almost 9 years later id have to say its still my most favourite of the few pieces i have)
I commisioned that same person for a partial and then a fullsuit of my fursona years later :)

It's kinda weird trying to describe where a 'sona comes from. (I've had several different ones over the years, but never more than one at the same time.)

I changed from the first because I was tired of being constantly mistaken for a guy. Then I changed from the second one to who I am now.

I've always liked weasels, so I decided to be an adorable little weasel. I melded my own self in with some of the smaller details. (Like the one tooth, LOL. My teeth are...problematic. They got broken when I was a kid and have never been right since.) So I made my own, but mostly because it would feel odd to me to have someone else make 'me'. Since I'm an artist and do it myself. ;)

That's NOT saying you have to do it yourself, adopting/commissioning is fine. It's just not how I do it. XD

CuddleWoozle said:
It's kinda weird trying to describe where a 'sona comes from. (I've had several different ones over the years, but never more than one at the same time.)

I changed from the first because I was tired of being constantly mistaken for a guy. Then I changed from the second one to who I am now.

I've always liked weasels, so I decided to be an adorable little weasel. I melded my own self in with some of the smaller details. (Like the one tooth, LOL. My teeth are...problematic. They got broken when I was a kid and have never been right since.) So I made my own, but mostly because it would feel odd to me to have someone else make 'me'. Since I'm an artist and do it myself. ;)

That's NOT saying you have to do it yourself, adopting/commissioning is fine. It's just not how I do it. XD

You should post what you have. I would love to see her.

I definitely feel a strong connection to animals, but I haven’t felt settled on which fursona to pick.
I feel closest to the brown bear, but I don’t feel like the bear resembles me very well.
I could also go with a goat and I’d considered a dragon. Maybe a wolf, but I feel like the canines are over represented for me to feel comfortable choosing that one.

Hero, I would go bear but I'm a little bias. I have only met two or her bears. One was a farrel bear and the other a green panda. I could use the company. PM me if you would like to talk more. I love to chat. Especially about this stuff.

RW25 said:
Hero, I would go bear but I'm a little bias. I have only met two or her bears. One was a farrel bear and the other a green panda. I could use the company. PM me if you would like to talk more. I love to chat. Especially about this stuff.

There are lots of bears out there. :3 I've known a couple myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back