Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fursona

Default Fursona

did you guys make your own fursona or have in commissioned?

Kinda Both. I was getting help making a Stich like character on FA but that person got banned and while looking at my wall pondering the details myself I got fixated on my dinosaur balloon and the details just flowed like water onto my notebook and he became my Character Zoran. I think what made it happen was that he was a dino(boys like dinos while girls aren’t allowed to wich we know isn’t true)but he had girly colors and a heart and I loved that fact to death.

Zoran In the Flesh http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9841361/

Im just a furry human in a diaper aka diaper fur lol not even hairy at all but i like calling my self a diaperfur even tho i may not technically be one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clan At 12.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	30455

I made mine, and I have a commission of him, but this drawing was done by me. The difference between him and a normal Gomamon is that his markings are violet instead of purple, and he wears his hair down when he gets older.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crying.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	30454  

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clan At 12.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	30455

I made mine, and I have a commission of him, but this drawing was done by me. The difference between him and a normal Gomamon is that his markings are violet instead of purple, and he wears his hair down when he gets older.
    sorry, I'm a guy. I though Violet IS purple. What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    sorry, I'm a guy. I though Violet IS purple. What's the difference?
    I always thought that one had more blue then the other.

My main fursona was an adoptable so I already have art of him. Atm, I can only draw cats and dogs and not him. He is like a... Furry, legged dragon thing with horns. He is an odd boi. But a good boi! Once i learn, I plain to draw him all the time!

I'm new to all of this but for some reason I found an interest in the topic. After speaking with a few people on Discord I made the leap to commission a drawing. While speaking to the artist, they helped me in vision what my fursona would look like. Hopefully in a few day they will get it back to me. I am pretty excited to try this out. I'll keep you posted.

RW

i came up with mine and mades a rough drawing then had a better artist redraw it nicer