Not open for further replies.

josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I was about 13 I started having diaper fantasies. They just seemed to cone to me. Did anyone else experience the same thing and if so at what age?

I think most of us have had diaper fantasies start at a younger age. Mine started around Jr high ish but were still there even earlier.

About ten at the earliest for me. But my obsession with peeing and pooping began much sooner.

I always liked to go poop in my pants.

Also about ten, but never really developed until a couple of years ago, but I've always loved wetting and pee games with GFs,,

I was able to live out mine as I wore nappies every night from being about 15 until I was almost 22 when I finally stopped wetting the bed.

I have dreamed of wearing diapers since I was about 12. In 2010 I finally bought my first packet of diapers and have used diapers since that time - almost 24/7

i used to be in diaper until ill was 2 potty trained but me wasn't potty traned me still had accents on my 3rd birthday i start wearing diapers aagin and haven't stoped

I been wanting to wear diapers for a long time and I still can’t wait until I can move out of my parents house, so I can buy some without letting them know about it.

I would have a diaper on 24/7 if I could. I enjoy my morning diaper time. It's so nice to relax and do a BM in my diaper in the morning.

my earliest memories of diaper interes go back to 5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back