Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: So few Females

  1. #51

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsy View Post
    I have never been in a conversation with other women where we talked about babies, when we were having them, etc... (Aunts excluded.) My conversations with women have been about TV shows, sports, the games we like playing, etc...

    Just food for thought....
    Brings my understanding up. Thanx! and I never got into the conversations, M or F, beyond a sentence or two. Mostly none. Listening is easier than talking.
    One thing somebody else said, girls/women might have a physical discomfort when using a diaper. (?) And there's definitely a tabu against women talking about their reproductive/potty parts, habits etc... at least in the presence of boy critters.

    And there's the relative anonymity about chat rooms that spills into forum. As far as I can see, the forum approach to conversation has a few factors limiting rudeness that chat blow right through. Peer Moderation is a big one. And in chat essentially nobody is going to even remember something written a few hours or even minutes afterward.
    The notion of what you write in forum being read ten years later in the Wayback Machine should slow down some of the ruder aspects of chat.
    and as always there's a matter of mutual prior consent.

  2. #52

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSissieJolie View Post
    Brings my understanding up. Thanx! and I never got into the conversations, M or F, beyond a sentence or two. Mostly none. Listening is easier than talking.
    One thing somebody else said, girls/women might have a physical discomfort when using a diaper. (?) And there's definitely a tabu against women talking about their reproductive/potty parts, habits etc... at least in the presence of boy critters.

    And there's the relative anonymity about chat rooms that spills into forum. As far as I can see, the forum approach to conversation has a few factors limiting rudeness that chat blow right through. Peer Moderation is a big one. And in chat essentially nobody is going to even remember something written a few hours or even minutes afterward.
    The notion of what you write in forum being read ten years later in the Wayback Machine should slow down some of the ruder aspects of chat.
    and as always there's a matter of mutual prior consent.
    This may be an age difference, but I have never felt that I could not talk about my vagina, or my period, etc... but do men go up to strangers and say, "Yeah, my Penis has a weird itch, you know how to get rid of it?"

    If anything, I would put money down that women are more likely to talk about their own reproductive health then men are, but we do it with close friends who we trust... simply because a stranger does not want to hear about your flow, or dealing with some of the secondary issues... so on so forth. So I don't think there is a taboo here. I do think that a lot of men turn off when they hear one of these conversations, and will rarely be involved in one anyways, because they lack a va-jay-jay and thus lack the prerequisite knowledge to know what the hell we are talking about, or contribute to the conversation.

  3. #53

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kinsy View Post
    This may be an age difference, but I have never felt that I could not talk about my vagina, or my period, etc... but do men go up to strangers and say, "Yeah, my Penis has a weird itch, you know how to get rid of it?"

    If anything, I would put money down that women are more likely to talk about their own reproductive health then men are, but we do it with close friends who we trust... simply because a stranger does not want to hear about your flow, or dealing with some of the secondary issues... so on so forth. So I don't think there is a taboo here. I do think that a lot of men turn off when they hear one of these conversations, and will rarely be involved in one anyways, because they lack a va-jay-jay and thus lack the prerequisite knowledge to know what the hell we are talking about, or contribute to the conversation.
    Yeah, cis men would be lost in a conversation about things vajayjay. Very, very lost. In a group of trusted friends though that topic can and does come up, sometimes in weird situations. "That was a great game. Oh, by the way, I'm having this thing with my vagene..." and then straight into it, like nothing is at all up with that segue.

    (and now my brain has tried to set "I've got this thing with my vagene" to music. Why, brain? Is it the PMS?)

  4. #54

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OmiOMy View Post
    Yeah, cis men would be lost in a conversation about things vajayjay. Very, very lost. In a group of trusted friends though that topic can and does come up, sometimes in weird situations. "That was a great game. Oh, by the way, I'm having this thing with my vagene..." and then straight into it, like nothing is at all up with that segue.

    (and now my brain has tried to set "I've got this thing with my vagene" to music. Why, brain? Is it the PMS?)
    I actually took part in a collab video about a year ago. We had a battle of the genders, five women vs five men in Ranbow Six Siege, all Twitch Streamers for an ExtraLife thing. The guys were all serious in there conversations, planning shit, and trying to win.

    Meanwhile, on our side of the conversations... actual quotes:

    "F*** me, why did I have be on my period this weekend..."

    "F*** F*** F***er." "What's wrong?" "F***ing nail got in the way and I threw a grenade instead of planted the defuser...."

    "So, yesterday I went to the doctor... he had the coldest freaking hands ever... I wasn't sure if it was the spoon in me, or his hands..."

    "Come on, come on, kill me... I need to pee!!!!!!"

    Answering the chat: "Of course we wipe our ass away from our vagina.... what kind of monster would wipe towards!"

    "I tried one of those Hitachi magic wands... pornos make it look like a lot more fun than it really is...."

    "Damn it, I have boob sweat marks on my shirt...."

    Guys Team Quotes:

    "They have a Fuse... shit, I died."

    "Smoke in the objective!"

    "They are peaking from the window.... god damn it, she sniped me again!"

    "How are we so bad guys?" a few moments later, "Seriously, how are we losing, I just watched them for a minute and they are freaking talking about tampons while they are crushing us."

    (The context about the tampon conversation was me bitching about why I couldn't get Tampax or something similar to sponsor my channel, (Sponsors normally send you free products.) because I was tired of buying the damn things... which led to us discussing our preferences for pads or tampons.

  5. #55

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgdfw View Post
    @Kinsy:

    I've heard this from a number of women who shy away from posting here and at other ab/dl oriented forums.

    I can't argue your point, because it is unfortunately true. So many male behaviors and contact attempts are so sadly pretictable in the manner your describe.

    It's really difficult to convey the concept of 'respect'. Wish I could wave some magic wand to improve the situation, but I can't.

    A number of we guys cringe at the behaviors seen by other males who chose to 'present' here -- crotch shots and all. Even when we guys push back, we get shamed, too! (fancy that)

    Your concerns ARE noted, Kinsy. They are just too often drowned out by those incontinent of vile verbal output.

    If this makes any sense, I know a few other of us feel the same way and are equally disgusted by ill-adjusted and crass attitudes of those males. And I do use the term 'male' vs. 'man' for
    good reason. In fact, I probably should use the term 'boy' to describe their juvenile attempts at 'hitting' on you.

    If that makes any sense, them's MY thoughts.

    Andrew.
    It is not your responsibility to defend your sex. Just be a decent human being, and you will get along fine with me and many other women. I never look at my inbox, see a male name, assume the worse. I brace myself for it if I do not recognize the name, or there are other flags (No Avatar/Profile Pic... no posts, etc...) but I don't prejudge before I see the content.

    So just be you. If you are a terrible human being, it will show and I will avoid ya, if you aint... I don't promise friendship but I will notice you are a decent person.
    Last edited by HoganBunny; 01-Apr-2018 at 05:38. Reason: fixing quote tag

  6. #56

    Default

    as Andrew said, I also noticed the term "hitting on" has a really bad Freudian uummm... flavor to it. Of actually hitting somebody. Guys who bed-hop with a lot of women (because they don't have the courage and other attributes to actually please ONE) are called swordsmen or have 'conquests'. sex as a weapon.

Similar Threads

  1. Doesn't Sex Hurt for Females?
    By KimbaWolfNagihiko in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 28-Jun-2014, 02:07
  2. baby powder causes cancer in females
    By TheWestCharter in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2013, 02:55
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-Jun-2011, 03:54
  4. Question for the females.
    By Dream in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2008, 01:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.