josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I would never do it, I was just wondering

Didn't try, just happened. Not really pleased with it, it's pretty annoying to deal with. Would take it back to the store for a refund if I could :biggrin:

PlotTwist said:
Didn't try, just happened. Not really pleased with it, it's pretty annoying to deal with. Would take it back to the store for a refund if I could :biggrin:

You could say your life had a PlotTwist

I hope you don't take this bad, I just wanted to make a pun here. If it is ofenseful, my apologies in advance.

Vaan said:
You could say your life had a PlotTwist
A couple in fact!
I was a DL, then became IC, then I was like "hey this isn't so much fun anymore", lol.

I became incontinent about 6 years ago. It is no big deal.

I have never tried and I never will. Even in my fantasizes (if IC), it is never intentional.

Should this post really be here?

PlotTwist said:
A couple in fact!
I was a DL, then became IC, then I was like "hey this isn't so much fun anymore", lol.

Same here!

- - - Updated - - -

RW25 said:

Probably a poor location for it as some of us really can't help it.

RW25 said:

Why wouldn't it? It's about becoming incontinent, in the incontinence subforum.

- - - Updated - - -

josephxylose said:
I would never do it, I was just wondering

Yes, I have (sort of). Something like 11 surgeries in the past 3 years, all in an attempt to open my urethra up enough to allow me to pee without straining or pain. They haven't fully worked though, and I have yet another surgery coming up in March to try again.

When I first became incontinent I would try my hardest to fight it and stay dry but soon realised it was a loosing battle. I was miserable about it until one day my wife in her often blunt and pragmatic way just said . "For God's sake just wear nappies and get on with your life" The Continence nurse wasn't keen as she said I would quickly loose what remaining bladder control I had but it was my choice. She was of of course right within 6 months I was completely dependant on nappies.

ST50 said:
When I first became incontinent I would try my hardest to fight it and stay dry but soon realised it was a loosing battle. I was miserable about it until one day my wife in her often blunt and pragmatic way just said . "For God's sake just wear nappies and get on with your life" The Continence nurse wasn't keen as she said I would quickly loose what remaining bladder control I had but it was my choice. She was of of course right within 6 months I was completely dependant on nappies.

I didn't "try" to become incontinent - it just happened over a period of time as a result of medical issues. Like ST50, my wife and I had a frank discussion and jointly made the decision to go 24/7 in diapers, knowing that there would likely be no turning back. While we have accepted it and adjusted well to being in diapers 24/7, I wouldn't recommend "trying to become incontinent." It brings with it many challenges, and while you can continue, for the most part, living a normal life, it will change how you have to go about things. You always have to plan ahead and make sure you have the supplies you need, just in case. And you can be sure that people will find out. Incontinence isn't something you can "turn off" when it is inconvenient. Even when you don't feel like diapering up, you don't have a choice. Also consider the expense involved - quality disposables are not cheap!

I get RW25s sentiment - for many of us who are incontinent due to medical issues, this is not a fantasy. It is something we deal with every day, and for some of us, it has been a tremendously difficult transition. Besides the practical challenges, there can be psychological hurdles to get over. But I also get that some on here have a fantasy or are actively seeking to become incontinent, so it is my hope that if you are so inclined that you can get solid information to make an informed decision.

Slomo said:
Why wouldn't it? It's about becoming incontinent, in the incontinence subforum.

- - - Updated - - - .

This is what is posted on the thread tab

"Discussions about dealing with incontinence. Continent folk may post, but they must be respectful of the people who are incontinent.
As with the rest of ADISC, threads asking how to become incontinent are discouraged."

But another great attempt at baiting another argument.

RW25 said:
This is what is posted on the thread tab

"Discussions about dealing with incontinence. Continent folk may post, but they must be respectful of the people who are incontinent.
As with the rest of ADISC, threads asking how to become incontinent are discouraged."

But another great attempt at baiting another argument.

Not baiting either. Maybe you missed it, but he isn't asking HOW to become incontinent. Only if anyone already has.

Yes and no, I’ve purposely regressed back to regular sleep wetting. However, during the day I have not tried and have no desire to be diaper dependent. Going one step further, if for one second I thought my bed-wetting would lead to daytime incontinence I’d be doing everything possible to stop it.

me is both dl and ic tats because me just lilite baby

I had not much say about becoming IC, my body decided that for me. It certainly has not been a walk in the park but I did have a suppressed ABDL hiding inside. That part came out when my Urge Incontinence reared its ugly head and may be how I am able to deal with my IC.

I have had my bad days but I try to accept it as much as I can. I still get a little thrill when I unfold a diaper to get it ready to wear.

Honestly, if you take necessary precautions, it isn't near as problematic as you'd think. It still is a pain, bordering on royal pain, sometimes, though.

I never was into diapers before I became bladder IC, but I can see how it'd be more fun to wear them if you didn't need them.

No.

OaktownBaby said:
Honestly, if you take necessary precautions, it isn't near as problematic as you'd think. It still is a pain, bordering on royal pain, sometimes, though.

I never was into diapers before I became bladder IC, but I can see how it'd be more fun to wear them if you didn't need them.

I know I'm the odd man out on this, but I find being diaper dependent is pleasently comfortable. Yes I had a LOT of adjusting to do with getting used to my incontinence. I learned the hard way the importance of only using diapers I can trust, and how to rearrange my budgeting for them. But I do not regret any of it.

To me, being incontinent is how I have always seen myself. This has always been a part of my body identity. And with being diapered I am more comfortable in my own body than I was when I was potty trained.

Now if only I can get this same level of total funcional incontinence WITHOUT a blasted catheter in me all the time!

I've haven't tried to become IC, but I have wanted to be a bedwetter so I can sleep better (so I don't have to get up during the night) and considered training myself by wearing every night.

Also I've almost wanted to wear during the day due to painful frequency issues at times and I guess being urinary IC would be an excuse for this. I actually don't get the pain I used to due to some pills I took.

Obviously I also like wearing - so I have to figure out to what extent these are real needs.

Funnily enough I've actually moved away from wanting to wear regularly.

I don't wear at night now even though part of me would like to and it makes me feel comforted and protected - because I just find it too much of a pain to do the washing, cope with the smell and it hurts my back due to needing a big cloth or cloth and disposable to avoid leaks. I do still have a matress cover on which gives me some piece of mind even though I don't necessarily need it.

I wear for pleasure during the day - but just when I want to.

If I end up being IC (which is possible, given my medical history) I will embrace it and live my life to the full - but I would prefer not to have to.

Having said that if my getting up in the night reaches a threshold where I can't sleep properly, I won't hesitate to wear every night and take the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back