Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
just wondering

I met my Mommy's in different ways.

My 2nd girlfriend was a Mommy to me on a few occasions, I met her at University and we started as friends. We had the same classes, similar interests and would meet up with each other at University functions. We hit it off and started dating. We dated for about 2 months before I decided to tell her about this side of myself and she was accepting but tentative at first. We slowly transitioned to a point where I could wear around her and shortly afterwards she played Mommy for me a few times. We went our separate ways because she decided to take her Masters degree in another Province. So, I met Mommy #1 like you would meet any other girlfriend.

My current Mommy friend and I met through Craigslist of all places. I posted an ad on there looking for a Mommy and she responded because she always found our lifestyle interesting and often fantasized about having an AB to take care of. We are currently in a great Mommy/Baby friendship.

Others on this site who have been lucky enough to find Mommy's, Daddy's and caregivers have most likely found them through various different means. There is no general rule of thumb or miracle solution to finding a caregiver, they can be found in a number of ways, you just have to wait for the right person to come along.

Fetlife

I've had 14, not counting my spouse.

I've only met 3 through the internet, the rest have been friends or friends of friends.

My first babysitter (with my wife's blessing!) was my secretary. That was 25 years ago, which makes me feel really old!

Several of the others have been in some sort of healthcare job. Two were nursing students; one was a CNA.

Only one had any previous AB sitting experience when she cared for me.

I don't have a daddy right now but my ex daddy was an old childhood friend I met on Xbox live.

Just luck of the draw.

Not my mommy, but I found my accepting wife via normal dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back