Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How does one find local ABDL friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    Yeah ended up being not that bad with the worst being my phone number.

So far have only used it to try and reach out to locals and make friends. Semi- successful so far.
    Glad to hear you have been somewhat successful; I not as much. I pretty much just joined a bunch of groups in my area, read the posts when I get bored, and look at all the pictures everyone posts. The few people I have reached out to just don't seem to be interesting in chatting and those who reach out to me only talk to me because they want my wife to be their mommy too

I literally got lucky, everyone of them I met was through coincidence, made a few friends with similar interests outside of ABDL, not long after through our mannerisms and other things we figured each other out in every case.

Quote Originally Posted by srgsng25 View Post
    I have had luck finding people in my area on fetlife also I meant a lot of people when I am giving away a lot of free diapers ever month "Everyone like me
    I noticed the same thing when I was moving last time. I couldn't sell anything (nobody interested), but as soon as I found Craigslist's FREE section, I became everybody's immediate bud. Funny how that works.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd add that, as far as ABDL's finding friendship with each other, in local areas, it gets much more real (fears & trepidations) when a person can actually reach out and touch you (not like that!), where you have to work out things other than just the diaper commonalities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilDragon99 View Post
    Glad to hear you have been somewhat successful; I not as much. I pretty much just joined a bunch of groups in my area, read the posts when I get bored, and look at all the pictures everyone posts. The few people I have reached out to just don't seem to be interesting in chatting and those who reach out to me only talk to me because they want my wife to be their mommy too
    Sometimes you just have to figure in the nature of the beast; busy lives, work commitments, availability to get online, etc.

Nice your wife accepts. Mine does, as well, after decades if rollercoastering on many issues. I'm basically my version of 24/7 now, and I think we're both happier to have come to some level of balance over what works, and what doesn't. This is a very difficult fetish to navigate your way through life with, but it can be done.

- - - Updated - - -

I've found one through a Facebook group once in my town that I reached out to, but he's a political extremist and frankly makes me rather uncomfortable.
    I resemble that remark!

- - - Updated - - -

I really wanna try FetLife but don't like all the info they want on sign-up x_x
    FetLife isn't a hook-up site, as much as it is just a fetish site. Go ahead and answer the questions. You're still anon.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys convinced me to make a FetLife account.

Not seeing any ABDLs in my town but made a post any way.

Not sure about staying though. The site is a little.... Extreme for me.
    I'm DLuvinTrukr there.