How does one find local ABDL friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to your pm is no apparently I can't send PM's because I'm not at a certain level yet LEL

derpywhooves94 said:
The answer to your pm is no apparently I can't send PM's because I'm not at a certain level yet LEL
Oh that's wild X)
Weird... Not sure how to unlock that.

I asked because I found a really cool ABDL in that general area who also likes ponies, so I thought you were him.

Oh wow there's a good bundle of us here that's exciting ^^

Sheepies said:
Oh that's wild X)
Weird... Not sure how to unlock that.

I asked because I found a really cool ABDL in that general area who also likes ponies, so I thought you were him.

Oh wow there's a good bundle of us here that's exciting ^^
U have telegram?

derpywhooves94 said:
U have telegram?
Can't say I know what that is ^^"
All that comes to mind is that old timey machine but I have a strong feeling that's not what you mean lol

Sheepies said:
Can't say I know what that is ^^"
All that comes to mind is that old timey machine but I have a strong feeling that's not what you mean lol

It is a texting app that alot of furries use

derpywhooves94 said:
It is a texting app that alot of furries use
Sent a message~ even if you can't reply, it should still be private for sending some of my other usernames

Sheepies said:
Sent a message~ even if you can't reply, it should still be private for sending some of my other usernames
I pm u on som of them

Sheepies said:
I really wanna try FetLife but don't like all the info they want on sign-up x_x

I am on FetLife; I don't remember all the information they require to sign up on their website, but I do know you can limit everything that everyone else sees.

TheViolinMan said:
I am on FetLife; I don't remember all the information they require to sign up on their website, but I do know you can limit everything that everyone else sees.
Yeah ended up being not that bad with the worst being my phone number.

So far have only used it to try and reach out to locals and make friends. Semi- successful so far.

Sheepies said:
Yeah ended up being not that bad with the worst being my phone number.

So far have only used it to try and reach out to locals and make friends. Semi- successful so far.

Glad to hear you have been somewhat successful; I not as much. I pretty much just joined a bunch of groups in my area, read the posts when I get bored, and look at all the pictures everyone posts. The few people I have reached out to just don't seem to be interesting in chatting and those who reach out to me only talk to me because they want my wife to be their mommy too :thumbdown::mad::wallbash:

I literally got lucky, everyone of them I met was through coincidence, made a few friends with similar interests outside of ABDL, not long after through our mannerisms and other things we figured each other out in every case.

srgsng25 said:
I have had luck finding people in my area on fetlife also I meant a lot of people when I am giving away a lot of free diapers ever month "Everyone like me :D

I noticed the same thing when I was moving last time. I couldn't sell anything (nobody interested), but as soon as I found Craigslist's FREE section, I became everybody's immediate bud. Funny how that works.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd add that, as far as ABDL's finding friendship with each other, in local areas, it gets much more real (fears & trepidations) when a person can actually reach out and touch you (not like that!), where you have to work out things other than just the diaper commonalities.

- - - Updated - - -

LilDragon99 said:
Glad to hear you have been somewhat successful; I not as much. I pretty much just joined a bunch of groups in my area, read the posts when I get bored, and look at all the pictures everyone posts. The few people I have reached out to just don't seem to be interesting in chatting and those who reach out to me only talk to me because they want my wife to be their mommy too :thumbdown::mad::wallbash:

Sometimes you just have to figure in the nature of the beast; busy lives, work commitments, availability to get online, etc.

Nice your wife accepts. Mine does, as well, after decades if rollercoastering on many issues. I'm basically my version of 24/7 now, and I think we're both happier to have come to some level of balance over what works, and what doesn't. This is a very difficult fetish to navigate your way through life with, but it can be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepies said:
I've found one through a Facebook group once in my town that I reached out to, but he's a political extremist and frankly makes me rather uncomfortable.

I resemble that remark!

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepies said:
I really wanna try FetLife but don't like all the info they want on sign-up x_x

FetLife isn't a hook-up site, as much as it is just a fetish site. Go ahead and answer the questions. You're still anon.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepies said:
You guys convinced me to make a FetLife account.

Not seeing any ABDLs in my town but made a post any way.

Not sure about staying though. The site is a little.... Extreme for me.

I'm DLuvinTrukr there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back