What is the softest diaper and pad booster out there? thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
What is the softest diaper and pad booster out there? thanks!!!

Don't know about pad boosters, but the if your looking for a really medical/AB diaper you might wanna look at reviews from websites like this. Sorry if that didn't help/

I think the bambino brand generally has very very soft inner liners. Dry 24/7 by contrast I think is relatively rough. Molicare and abena might be in between.

Betterdry and Crinklz have a really soft outer shell. These diapers don't need boosters though.

Softest diaper I ever wore was the Molicare Super Plus, the purple ones before they were discontinued. Blew my mind at how soft they were, inside and outer.
Softest booster, now a revised product sadly, was the Abri-let Maxi before the revision. Really thick and poofy when dry and did an amazing job at wicking.

Rears diapers are the softest imo with ABU in close second.
Can't say which boosters are softest, haven't tried any more than ABU, Northshore and the revised Abri-let maxi boosters. None really feel super plushy soft to me.

You might want to check out Azipad maxi boosters. They're as thick if not thicker than old style Abri-let Maxis. They don't have any SAP, so they're really poofy and soft.
I'm certain that Azipads are the thickest and poofiest boosters on the market nowdays.
I know ABDL factory sells them in Europe. Don't know if they're available anywhere in the US.

azipad4-450x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back