What to say when somr ask you why you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think you say," I use the bathroom too many times and when I am in town its hard to find one. Another could be I have prostate problems." is that okay? What if they keep pounding you ? And lastly try to make you stop?

Simple answer is "because I need them". Of course it depends on who is asking. If it's your doctor you should give more details. If it's a SO you should have a longer discussion to help them understand why. Everyone else, it's not really something they need to know.

I'd try some variation of either, "Why do you think, dumbass?" or "None of your fookin' business."

And if they kept pounding me, I'd pound them back! :p (Or ignore them.)

I prefer...

"SQUIRREL!!!"

but in a pinch

"Hey, look over there!!!"

Works too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. The only thing I am confused is the try to have. A long talk. What do you say? Other then that thanks. You too bladderbrain. From the movie. Up

I say "because i wet the bed" that usually leaves them speechless.

Sounds easy. On my answer on the first post will that work or make thing worse? I like your answer and I will use it. Or. I just started. Wetting. My pants

makena43 said:
I think you say," I use the bathroom too many times and when I am in town its hard to find one. Another could be I have prostate problems." is that okay? What if they keep pounding you ? And lastly try to make you stop?

Nope. It's "because I need them".

This works for if you have a physical need, or a mental one. It is the TRUTH, either way.

There is no need for you to go into detals. IF, and I mean IF, someone keeps asking, just tell them it's personal and you don't want to into details (also true).

ggreggy said:
I say "because i wet the bed" that usually leaves them speechless.

Yes telling someone you wet the bed is usually a show stopper.

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:

I just tell the truth. I am incontinent and enuretic.

I always say, "Oh, I love to wear diapers right before I brutally murder someone." In real life, no one would be asking me because they wouldn't notice or see my diaper. At least I don't think they would. Sigh...if they did then yes, I'd have to gut them with my knife. That always gets so damn messy. And then if there were witnesses, well you know.....stab, stab, stab. Better to not let your diaper show.

Oh I got to change it again on my response to i need them. I change and she just put seen. Good news I am using only my aw so cute diapers at work and I am getting. Use to the waddle and keeping my mind on work not my diaper and I am making progress. And stop worrying about the butt being too big

Last edited:
People do ask, but they kind of usually know already why i wear them, ive really never had a stranger ask, if they did id be like so u think im hot? Cause u was lookin at my bum...

My funniest reply to that question has always been "do you not know what diapers are for".

Though yeah, pointing out they were looking at my butt is always a good one too.

Because I can

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder why she ask why but never stayed to find out until the next day to find I need them and then run away again . why do that?

Easy; "Because I hate pissing in my panties" or "Medical issues and I'd rather not discuss it on the city bus"

I have never been asked why I wear before.

But there was a similar situation that does spring to mind. I once used a public disabled toilet (in the UK) with RADAR key access, which I do have one. While I was in there changing, I heard the door handle go and an attempt by someone else to use their key. So at this point I was well aware that somebody else was waiting to use it. I thought nothing of it as previously I have exited the toilet when other people were waiting, just a smile and a "hi" was met with a similar response. But no not this time. There was an older lady with weight issues, she blurted in an aggressive tone "why are you using this toilet? Yours are over there". I just said nothing but "changing in peace" and flashed to top of my nappy to her. She said nothing further and the look on her face priceless, I suppose she may have felt stupid? I dont know? Felt like a win inside to me anyway.

Bladderbrain said:
I prefer...

"SQUIRREL!!!"

[video=youtube_share;i_-EtWMCQ2s]https://youtu.be/i_-EtWMCQ2s[/video]

Depends who's asking.
If I were to ever be caught out wearing by a stranger (which I don't do normally), I'd say "because of a bad accident I had a couple years ago." Which makes sense since I have a limp from an injury that happened back in 2015.

If it's someone I care about and am ok telling, I'd just say "It's a comfort item."

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
[video=youtube_share;i_-EtWMCQ2s]https://youtu.be/i_-EtWMCQ2s[/video]

Ah, yes, Invader Zim, classic, that put a smile on my face :)

Onto the question. I have only worn in public a couple of times, I always feel a bit weird wearing out and about, maybe a little paranoid too, always afraid that someone will hear that telltale crinkle or see the waist-band poking out. The only times I've worn in public is when I went to dinner with Mommy once and once in a while when I walk to one of my ABDL friend's places.

I have never been caught, probably because I wear in public so rarely, but I always have some stock statements ready should someone stop me and ask me why I wear diapers. I think my go to would be, "that's none of your business" because it's not, or maybe, "why do you ask?", that's a much nicer way of putting them on the spot and nipping the awkward public conversation in the bud. I have thought of saying, should I get caught, "I wear them due to health problems", but I don't think I'd use that one, I don't like lying to people, that being said, I'm also not just going to come out and say to random strangers that I like wearing them because I'm an Adult-Baby, can you imagine the looks I'd get? Furthermore, I am perfectly continent, it feels wrong to say I wear my diapers because of medical problems because it's just not accurate, I just really enjoy being a baby from time to time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back