What to say when somr ask you why you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are abdl diapers wider in the middle of the diaper vs medical diaper?

Another good answer is to reply loud enough that those around you hear your reply: "Why do you ask if I am wearing a diaper? Are you looking to change someone's diaper?"

I was asking how to responding to a person on Facebook of her saying. Why. Appears. She doesn't. Want to talk. To me and is ghosting

Its really depends on the situation, like if you got caught wearing diapers under your normal clothes like ur mum saw the bulge of the diaper, Its best , at least for me, to say something like "mum I know it is weird and embarrassing but I lost a bet with my one of my friend so I have to wear a diaper to school" and also act natural. She probably going to tell you to take it off and tell you to take her to ur friend for some talks, so at this point try whatever u can u stop her from doing this! u could say something like "mum don't you going to ruin our friendship" or "mum don't interrupt our business he also lost a bet and he has to do something embarrassing too (perhaps wearing a dress or wear makeups to school)". remember the more stress and anxiety you're showing the more suspicious she will be

If your mum found you wearing diapers at home and at night, I suggest you tell her that you wet bed sometimes and you need protection. You can also say something like "mum Ive been having a lot of wet dream lately and I don't want to wake up messy and smelly, and I really don't want you to touch that stuff while doing the laundry", that is what I told my mum when I got busted once. If she found diapers under ur bed or ur hiding place just tell her that you need the materials inside of the diapers for a science experience, you can say something smart like "the absorbent materials like hydrogel and sodium polyacrylate from a typical diaper can help create chemical reaction which hydrogen bonding which can help build my new way to create the classic erupting volcano experiment", you should get away with that excuse pretty easily

No one has actually asked me why I wear nappies. My wife discreetly told our best friends and family that I am incontinent and everyone is fine with it. A couple of times I have explained my self to strangers. Once coming out of a disabled toilet an elderly lady gave me such a dirty look. I just looked her straight in the face smiled sweetly and said in a loud voice I am incontinent and was changing my nappy. You should of seen her she wanted the ground to swallow her up she was so embarrassed.

makena43 said:
I think you say," I use the bathroom too many times and when I am in town its hard to find one. Another could be I have prostate problems." is that okay? What if they keep pounding you ? And lastly try to make you stop?

>> "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

"Have you noticed I'm wearing glasses?"

>> "well... yeah... of course. you've always worn glasses"

"You've never asked me why I wear glasses?"

>> "..."

no need to lie, no need to make up an excuse, and you're never going to hear about it again. conversation OVER.

vietnamesebabyboi said:
Its really depends on the situation, like if you got caught wearing diapers under your normal clothes like ur mum saw the bulge of the diaper, Its best , at least for me, to say something like "mum I know it is weird and embarrassing but I lost a bet with my one of my friend so I have to wear a diaper to school" and also act natural. She probably going to tell you to take it off and tell you to take her to ur friend for some talks, so at this point try whatever u can u stop her from doing this! u could say something like "mum don't you going to ruin our friendship" or "mum don't interrupt our business he also lost a bet and he has to do something embarrassing too (perhaps wearing a dress or wear makeups to school)". remember the more stress and anxiety you're showing the more suspicious she will be

If your mum found you wearing diapers at home and at night, I suggest you tell her that you wet bed sometimes and you need protection. You can also say something like "mum Ive been having a lot of wet dream lately and I don't want to wake up messy and smelly, and I really don't want you to touch that stuff while doing the laundry", that is what I told my mum when I got busted once. If she found diapers under ur bed or ur hiding place just tell her that you need the materials inside of the diapers for a science experience, you can say something smart like "the absorbent materials like hydrogel and sodium polyacrylate from a typical diaper can help create chemical reaction which hydrogen bonding which can help build my new way to create the classic erupting volcano experiment", you should get away with that excuse pretty easily

The problem with excuses is they only work once, and when you lie you are also cornering yourself into maybe having to proove that lie. Plus, if you get caught again, now that person knows you lied to them before anyways.

It's always best not to go this route. You risk morally degrading yourself while also alienating those around you.

"I need them, same as I need my cane" leaps to mind. Of course most people don't ask because the whole "potty habits" taboo kicks in. I saw something on the Mysteries of the Museum show last week about Scott brand toilet paper. The Scott brothers had to market their invention to a society of so stuck up prudes who wouldn't be caught buying it at stores. So they bribed hotels to stock it. Once people used it once, there was no going back to last weeks newspapers or cloth rags. They almost literally got glad in the same pants they got mad in.

Adult or even big kid diapers is right along the same lines but more than a century and a half later than the Great "Wipe" Out.

Well I learn my lesson don't. Tell someone. You wear diapers unless you know the person very well. And. Two he or she is very open minded. I just hope she keeps it a secret

Slomo said:
The problem with excuses is they only work once, and when you lie you are also cornering yourself into maybe having to proove that lie. Plus, if you get caught again, now that person knows you lied to them before anyways.

It's always best not to go this route.

I disagree. It entirely depends on who you're telling, why they're asking, and how discreet they are.

If your mum discovers you a few times and you make up some silly excuse, it saves the embarrassment of talking about something as private as being ABDL. After a few times of showing innocent concern, she may well get the idea that this is something you do, and it's none of her business.

That's pretty much how it worked with my parents. I was discovered; they were concerned; I told them everything was fine; they discovered me again; I told them again that I was fine and didn't have any medical problems. And from then on... they pretty much knew. They clearly thought it was a bit odd, but were happy that I hadn't dragged them in to a pointless and awkward discussion about something that should be private. And I was happy for the same reason.

Imagine a young kid finding a dildo in their parents bedroom. Do the parents explain exactly what it is, or do they come up with an excuse to save embarrassment?

Sometimes it's better to us your discretion. Some things are better left unsaid. Sometimes it's what's socially expected.

Slomo said:
You risk morally degrading yourself while also alienating those around you.

Huh? Are you saying that you should declare your diaper fetish to anyone who asks? Don't you think that would be morally degrading and alienating to those around you?

Knowledge is power. The more knowledge about yourself you give away, the more power other people have over you. Don't you have a moral duty to yourself to avoid public humiliation?

im the same just answer "cause i need them." And if they push further say" well they save me the embarrassment of having wet pants or shorts." if they push further as to why just say "medical issue that im dealing with," that usually stops them in there tracks

Last edited:
Because I like dry pants. lol

tiny said:
I disagree. It entirely depends on who you're telling, why they're asking, and how discreet they are.

If your mum discovers you a few times and you make up some silly excuse, it saves the embarrassment of talking about something as private as being ABDL. After a few times of showing innocent concern, she may well get the idea that this is something you do, and it's none of her business.

That's pretty much how it worked with my parents. I was discovered; they were concerned; I told them everything was fine; they discovered me again; I told them again that I was fine and didn't have any medical problems. And from then on... they pretty much knew. They clearly thought it was a bit odd, but were happy that I hadn't dragged them in to a pointless and awkward discussion about something that should be private. And I was happy for the same reason.

Imagine a young kid finding a dildo in their parents bedroom. Do the parents explain exactly what it is, or do they come up with an excuse to save embarrassment?

Sometimes it's better to us your discretion. Some things are better left unsaid. Sometimes it's what's socially expected.

Huh? Are you saying that you should declare your diaper fetish to anyone who asks? Don't you think that would be morally degrading and alienating to those around you?

Knowledge is power. The more knowledge about yourself you give away, the more power other people have over you. Don't you have a moral duty to yourself to avoid public humiliation?

Uh, not even close there. I'm saying when asked, don't lie. And constant lying degrades your own morality while making others never believe you.

As with your situation, you were asked, but did not lie. And things turned out ok for you.

Though as we have seen many, many times, tyring to hide your diapers from those close to us almost always backfires. You were lucky, most everyone else can't rely on luck forever so taking control and disclosing it on your own terms often is the better approach.

hmm.. I have never got that question before from anyone. I have used diapers since 2010. I told two of my friends some years ago that I was wearing/using diapers (my first time I have ever told anyone I'm wearing diapers). They never asked me why I did wear them. Instead they asked me how it felt. Just said it feels good and comfy to me. No more questions

My answer and it's a true answer is because I never got out of them, I never did the potty training thing.

makena43 said:
I think you say," I use the bathroom too many times and when I am in town its hard to find one. Another could be I have prostate problems." is that okay? What if they keep pounding you ? And lastly try to make you stop?
Hmmm....

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

If someone asks, I tell them that I wear diapers because I need them. They don't need to know that I like wearing diapers too.

Because they make me feel comfortable and I enjoy them. Like most I have no idea where my diaper attraction came from. It started at a young age creating quite a bit of confusion, frustration, and depression. It wasn't until I got older that I accepted this part of who I was. I wear diapers because I like to wear diapers. Sometimes I get sexual gratification other times I wear for comfort. Either way I wear because I want to and I enjoy it.

Just say "because I don't like to do number 2 in the potty."

Reply why do you wear the type of panties you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back