Gary Wear Active Brief Diaper Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My question regarding these PUL pants is- What side is inside of pant and outside of pant? Tag is on one side and I've seen pictures of it being worn either way.
Thanks for any input.

According to the Northshore people, the tag indicates the OUTSIDE of the cover.

Correct, the tag is supposed to be on the outside, and to the left some.

However, I found that wearing it inside out is actually better. Not if, but when your diaper does leak, having the outer nylon cloth on the inside will allow it to partially absorb that leak. This outright prevents small leaks from ever escaping.

If you wear it normally, then any leaks will just slosh around until it actually leaks past the cover too.

Wow, guess I've been putting them on wrong since I started using them. Then again, they work great this way so why change.

Kapelmeister said:
Wow, guess I've been putting them on wrong since I started using them. Then again, they work great this way so why change.

Exactly, I only started reversing them inside out after someone else here mention they work better that way too.

Thank you. I've been wearing incorrectly for a very long time I guess.

I love these and also wear them shiny side out and hardly ever leak. If that's not the correct way I think it should be. I have then in navy blue and black and actually look really good.

whatever works best for you is the right way.

I've been wearing them with the tag on the outside and to the left and have had very few leaks, but I see the point in wearing them inside out.

Interesting. When I do have a leak, it wicks into the "outer" cover. I will have to give inside out a try. The nice thing about wearing them as designed is that the inside is waterproof and since I keep a thin pad in between the pant and the diaper, it absorbs any leaks and in most cases, the pant stays dry and clean.

outside i wear mine and if knowing I'm going to be bad and possibly leak i wear a booster pad between my nappy and gary pants which captures and leaks.

For those that use these, I wear size m north shore supreme and some times the m better dry. according to their size chart for these covers for me would be to get size s. Do these being a small completely cove a medium diaper? I’m built like a stick lol so finding things that fit is a challenge at times I hate to wait for things in the mail to find it don’t work thankyou.

I wear large crinklz/confidry, and need to wear a large size for my gary activewear pul pants.

I do have a meduim pair of pants though, it does have room for the diaper still (mostly), and is even better of a snug fit around my legs. However, the rise isn't quite enough, so it doesn't quite fit over the top of my diaper.

My suggestion is to just buy only one of the size you guess will be right. If not, try a different size.

I wore them inside out the first time and it was not terribly comfortable. The elastics really dug in and the ink rubbed off of the crinklz I was wearing. I can’t speak for any sort of wicking effect they might have, but I found that wearing them the right way around was fine.

I love these diaper covers. I wear them with the shiny side in, the fit is awesome and to date, no leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back