Coming Out (While Living with Parents)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Someone’s probabpy posted this before, but I could find it. Anyways, I’m still debating on how to cope with my feelings while living with parents. I think my mom atleast would accept it, but I don’t know what they would do about it. She’d probably try to help me stop. Which we all no doesn’t work. Should I keep my feelings to myself, ir tell my parents. For those of you who came out while living with parents, what did they do about it.

Confiding in parents does work out from time to time. I know some for whom it has been positive. That said, it more often leads at least to awkwardness and unpleasantness isn't uncommon. Think about what you stand to gain from telling them and what you have to lose considering you can't undo it.

It's been a long time since I lived with my parents. There were two discoveries but thanks to a lack of Internet and the unimpressiveness of my stash, my mom didn't put it all together. I wasn't comfortable or knowledgeable enough to explain what it all meant to me, so I lied and deflected and convinced her it was all in the past. After that second time, I vowed to myself not to have a stash again while living at home and I stayed true to that for another couple years until I moved out. The potential harm to my family seemed greater than any pleasure I could get out of it.

You'll have to decide these things for yourself but in general, I'd recommend keeping it to yourself until you find someone you want to participate with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back