Should I Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I‘Ve been a diaper lover for 20 months. I binged and purged the majority of that time, but have recently worked on possibly accepting it. Anyways, I keep having doubts. Im still in High School and have a decent chance of getting caught, even though I’ve thought most everything through. I have a show choir competition today. I could easily save $10 bucks of that to buy some goodnites. The only diapers I’ve worn so far are my much younger sisters pull ups, but they’re small (They fine arohnd the waist, but I’m tall so it doesnt fit completely right) and don’t absorb much. My question is, should I go out and do this, act on my feelings, or should I wait until I get older or am out of the house.

Hi, welcome to ADISC, it’s a good place to find (and give) balanced advice and inspiration. I don’t know if anyone asked this in your intro post, but we are an 18+ community; I myself turned 19 during my senior year of high school so I do know it’s possible :)

My advice would be: don’t let diapers get in the way of other (more?) important things in your life. If the process of buying diapers on this choir trip causes you to be emotionally/psychologically absent from your friends and the fun of that experience, it might not be the right time to take the dip. At least for me, when I’m trying something new and exciting, its almost all I can think about — sometimes in a very anxious way, like feeling worried that I’ll get found out or whatever. This can have the tendency of leading me to miss out on stuff that I would’ve really enjoyed had I just left the diapers (or whatever the plan was) at home.

Whatever you do, I’d recommend trying to have balance. Avoid the binge/purge cycle if possible. It’s no fun.

Finally, I’d say that especially as someone who is still in adolescence, which you are, be careful what you water, because what you water will grow. This applies to your thoughts and habits quite literally. Some Adiscers might disagree, but I think that its possible to make choices to where diapers become the only sexual outlet that stimulates a person, where diapers become the exclusive thing that is required for sexual satisfaction, or even that diapers become the only coping mechanism we know of. I find that diapers are very useful as one of many possible options for coping with life and sexual pleasure — but I judge that it would be more difficult if it were the only mechanism. If you can maintain some balance when you’re still relatively young, I think you have better chances of maintaining it as an adult. As most of us have discovered, the diaper thing will never go away my friend, its with you for life. Best make peace with it and develop a reasonable relationship with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would suggest getting some, if you try and deny you might become a little obsessive over something you have denied yourself,,, imho this might initiate a binge/purge cycle, just think of it as a little indulgence,,,

Thankd for the advice; I just hope I can make a decision that makes me happy and my life overall better.

Take it slow. You have a lot to figure out. As cm90210 pointed out above, don't let the diapers get in the way of other life events. I often find myself so looking forward to wearing, since it happens less frequently now, that I will put off going out on family time to stay in to wear. I usually regret that I missed out on something good after the fact. Live life and enjoy all of it.

These are all things I have taking into account. I told myself that if I was going to wear diapers sometimes then I would have to follow S.C.A.B. (Stealth, Control, Appeal, Balance). However, I’m now becoming more and more unsure. Would it be best to just binge and purge until I’m out of the house or get my own place, or should I start buying now. I don’t want my parents to know (even though I think they may know already).

The more you buy, the more likely they will be found if living with parents or someone's else's house. It really becomes a matter of time when, not if. I would focus less on buying any quantity now until out on your own, unless you are OK explaining your habit when they are found.

I think I would approach this with moderation. I too was 18 as a senior in high school. I did indulge in diapers and wetting, but maybe once a week. I was dating a girl, had an active social life and had several good friends. There's a time and place for everything, but your senior year should be spent with the biggest amount of time spent to doing senior things. Barnboy makes a good point about having diapers discovered so being careful and not doing it often should help. My stash was eventually discovered by my mom while I was away at college and it didn't go well.

Im going to sound like the old foggy Ive become: slow and steady wins the race. take it in small steps while living at home. oh, and welcome to the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back