Favorite 5 diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wondering what everyone's favorite 5 are (If you could choose), my favorites 5 right now are

1. Little Pawz

2. Seni Quatro

3. Abena M4

4. Molicare Super Plus

5. Dry 24/7 (By default because I don't feel strongly about them either way)

I do plan on trying more different diapers later this year, namely a few different ABUniverse diapers and also Tykables (they seem like they would be pretty good at their price point, plus are expanding their range and seem to still have free shipping; cheaper than Bambino which seems lower quality now than they used to be, and the Magnificos seem a bit too expensive with as many ABDL diapers as there are out there)

Tomorrow a case of BareBums will arrive, I ordered large as I usually order medium and depending on brand they tend to be either snug or even tight (most brands, depending on how well I place tapes as I'm single) or a little loose but still comfortable (dry 24/7s) ; also BareBums are sized a little smaller than other ABUniverse diapers.

Just to explain my sizing further I can for anywhere from a size 34 pants to size 38, depending on if the sizing is loose, tight, or in between, size 36 pants are pretty random, 34s are usually tight or fine, and size 38s are mostly a little loose.

Also I'm trying to lose weight, but for me it's hard.

No particular order.

-ABU Cushies

-ABU Little Paws

-Bambino Bellissimos

-Molicare Super Plus

-Cuddlz

1. Kiddos
2. Super Dry Kids
3. Lavender
4. Cushies
5. Space

As of right now Kiddos are my favourite but maybe it’s because they are impossible to get or maybe it’s because of the front elastic or the gorgeous green.

SDKs have been my fave for a longtime now and I love them as use them most of the time.

Lavender and Cushies are my goto when no SDKs or Kiddos.

Space are great, I use them for bigger absorbency plus they look great.

I would love to have Kolibri Comslips in the list but I guess they are another finished diaper.

I would love to have Bambino Magnifico and Bianco UltraStretch in the list but I come out in a rash with those beauties.

Maybe I should have Rearz Rebels in the list but need to try them again.

Nice, a top 5 diapers topic. I'm also going to put mine in no particular order because as long as I have any of these 5 diapers in my stash I'm a happy baby:

- ABU Cushies
-ABU Super Dry Kids
-ABU Little Pawz
-Bambino Teddy
-Rearz Safari

I only have 3.

I. Molicare Slip Maxi
2. (European) Attends Slip regular 10
3. Ten Slip Maxi Active

Here are mine, in no particular order:

- Northshore Supremes - My "go-to" for daily wear
- Crinklz - My usual nighttime disposable
- Rearz Inspire - When I want something a little more plush than the NS
- Rearz Seduction - For when I want to feel "dressed up" or we are going out
- Abena M4 - Preferred for the gym or when I want to change it up a bit

I also am experimenting with several different types and brands of cloth, but that is for another thread...

Last edited:
Crinklz: Like the stars, the tiger wearing a diaper, and the secondary tapes.
Tena: I can get so many for a reasonable price.
Rearz Safari: Super thick & Soft, very cute animals.
Super Dry Kids: I love how it looks just like Pampers from the 90's.
ABU Little Paws: Cute design and a fun wetness indicator.

My current favorites (in no particular order):

1) Tena Active Slip Maxi

2) Bambino Teddy

3) BetterDry M10

4) iD Slip Maxi

5) The ABDL Shop Carousel Diapers

Not in order but....

Confidry24/7

Space

Abena m4

Ultrastretch (i know surprise right?)

Rearz safari

The ultrastretch are definitely my favs, they are always comfy and never stretch out. My body type fits the diaper and the booty stays covered and leakless.

Rearz and space are up there for comfort.

Confidry is probably my second. The double elastic bands on the waist the high STRONG leg guards help with side sleeping that I've been having issues with.

The m4 is probably somewhere about third or 4th. They are just comfy and I can get a good fit without a big butt ride up. Some time without even any at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I currently have three I would reorder anytime:

1. Rearz inspire+ incontrol (best fit for me with a premium diaper, and best absorbancy)
2. ABU littlepawz (favourite design)
3. Molicare super plus / now called molicare slip maxi (great average diaper for the price, comfortable, discreet and nice to wear at night)

I also buy regular goodnites for the feeling and goodnites tru-fit inserts that works great for me, even better than regular inserts when I add it to a medium diaper (29" waist) being shorter it leaves space for the leak guards.

Diapers I would reorder once in a while:
- Rearz Safari
- ABU Preschool
- Crinklz

I've tried many diapers over the years and some are more comfy and best fitting than others. For me the design has to be satisfying as well so in order.

1) ABU Preschool
2) Pride by Dotty Diaper
3) ABU Lavender
4) Drynites (UK)
5) Kiddos

Not to mention the

ABU little Paws
Korean Goodnites
Snuggies Waddler overnight
ABU Cushies
Super dry kids
sissy diaper
bambino teddy
Rearz Safari

Least favorite
Vlesi Slip Comfort Premium

Coming soon I should have a box of 34 Goodnites (US) can't wait to compare to the UK drynites.

Last edited:
I’ve tried so many diapers but I have a preference for small diapers as my waist size is somewhere between 28-31. I straddle between size medium small and it’s hard to find one that fits and functions well but my top 5 are:

1) ABU Space/ Little paws. The size small is snug but fits better than medium on me. They are super comfy and the swell makes this choice extra comfortable

2) ABU Super Dry Kids. This one is similar to the space and Little paws but it’s only two tape. The two tape offers more flexibility and to me more room in the back area for blowouts.

3) Tykables Overnights. I haven’t had the opportunity to try the new ones yet but the previous generation to me held so much. They were also the most comfortable as the size 1 was much more close to a between size I’m looking for as it’s big and snug enough for me.

4) Northshore Supreme. This diaper feels cheap and medical like but the performance is incredible. On average in a small I get like 4-6 wettings. The diaper swells to epic proportions but it’s probably the most secure ive ever felt in a diaper I’ve tried to meow them leak but I can’t produce enough urine!

5) Tena slip maxi active. This one is thin and sometimes thinner is better but it’s also means more changes. These are a better daily diaper though as I can do so much and barely feel them but I have to watch how much I’m wetting. One large wetting and it’s best to change. A second wetting will hold if you stand but if you must sit be prepared for leaks... happened to me at work 😒.

Hmm, well I haven't really tried more than 5 kinds of diapers in general, so I guess that makes my top 5 easy haha, here goes;

1) ABU LittlePaws (and Simple/Space, which design I like kinda depends on the day but LittlePaws is my go to)

2) Rearz Safari

3) ABU Preschool

4) Bambino Teddy (wearing my first one of these right now actually! May potentially jump up on the list)

5) ABU Barebums (I'll probably drop this one from the list after trying a 6th diaper, liked the design but wasn't too much of a fan of how they fit on me personally)

In no particular order
GoodNites
Luvs
Abu PreSchool (P)
Bambino Magnifico
BetterDry
Northshore Supreme

In no particular order, these are the five I'd currently consider my favorites:

-ABU LittlePaws (extended wear)
-ABU Cushies (play/casual wear)
-ABU PreSchool (daytime/short term wear)
-Bambino Magnifico (more active wear)
-ConfiDry 24/7 (nighttime wear)

If I were to create a large stash, it would be predominantly composed of some combination of the above. None of them is the best for all purposes (though my overall favorite is probably LittlePaws), but each is my favorite for a specific type of situation. Worth noting is that I have not tried the current version of the Tena Slip Maxi or the new Tykables products, but their predecessors would be on this list if they were still in production (probably bumping off PreSchool and ConfiDry 24/7, respectively).

I only have 4 (technically 3). All others leak too soon or aren't absorbent and reliable enough.

1. Crinklz (my daily go-to)
2. Betterdry
3. Confidry 24/7
4. Northshore Supreme

Well, when limited to 5, I mostly wear:
Tykables
ABU Barebum
Bambino Classico
ABU Lil Paws
Confidry 24/7

Close runners up:
Rearz Safari/Princess
ABU PreSchool
Carousel
Abena M4

I haven't tried too many different types but here goes:

1. Crinklz
2. Little Pawz
3. Abena Abri-Form
4. Kidgets L/XL
5. Pull-ups 4T-5T

The only others I've tried which were not listed were Pampers Baby Dry size 6, Dollar General generic size 7, Attends Pull ups, and CVS fitted briefs (which are ok, but I don't like the cheap cloth much)

Wishlist would be:

1. Tykables
2. PeekABUs
3. ABU Lavender
4. Bambino Magnifico
5. Pride Dotty the Pony

In random order:

Dry 24/7 - A good nappy that fits me well, but expensive in the UK
BetterDry - Good all-rounder at more accessible price, also quite a good fit
Bambino Magnifico - Love the width, not so keen on the print
Tena Slip active fit Ultima - the worthy successor to my stockpile of traditional Tena Slips
Any of: M4 / Molicare Slip Super / iD Slip Super - as an alternative to the Tena for daily wear.

At the moment the daily workhorses are the Tenas and iD Slips, while the BetterDrys and Bambinos are favourite for night and playtimes. I also have a pack of Lavenders on the go - they are not a perfect fit and in general I dislike prints, but there is something about them that holds my attention, so they might make an entry onto the list eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back