Lille healthcare classic fit extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Anyone know where I can get these in the US? I've always wanted to try a plastic-backed Lille diaper & didn't know that they still made one. I'm sure that like the Tena & Abena products, this is probably not up the former glory of their Lille Supreme but I'd still like to try them.

I know in the past I scored big time when I found a bunch of Tena Slip Maxis through One Click Pharmacy in the UK and they shipped to the States for a pretty reasonable price. I guess their now defunct but I wouldn't mind purchasing from another UK online pharmacy if they shipped to the US.

You could try these people

https://www.clearwellmobility.co.uk/

Idk if they ship to US, but excellent customer service, let me know if they don't respond, I walk past one of their branches twice a week and would be happy to call in and enquire,,,

this is probably not up the former glory of their Lille Supreme

You're right, they are nothing like the original Lille plastic versions that existed before Lille's flagship range went to fabric-style. Here in the UK they are at least cheap to buy, and fit the profile of a budget plastic-backed product. But they still have a place in my stash for a particular reason and that is the huge area of plastic backing for a given size of nappy. If you like acres of medium-crinkle plastic round your middle, you'll enjoy them. I generally wear medium nappies. but for extra protection in place of plastic pants or overnight, I sometimes like to put a large Lille Classic over the top, which comes halfway up my body while still fitting quite well around the legs. I also keep the mediums in stock as they are an economical nappy to do a quick morning mess in when you don't need much absorbency or high spec leakguards.

As for where to buy, they are widely available in the UK and Europe so hopefully someone will ship to the US if no-one stocks them there already. But I would suggest not splashing out too much to get them, unless the extra plastic appeals to you.

Pete67, thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately, they don’t seem to carry the Healthcare Classic Fit Extra on their website. It doesn’t look like they carry adult diapers at all, it’s mostly pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilli healthcare are ontexs supposedly higher quality brand, I had to use them when my supplier ran out of the usual ontex brand I have which is the I'd expert slips. In my opinion the Lilli ones are poor quality absorbancey is good but tapes weak, leak guards are low and they have an odd shape more square like a baby nappy rather than the usual hourglass shape of the adult ones. If I were you I'd go for the ID ones there much better and cheaper on the wallet

Healthwick.ca carries a product that they call Lille Supremfit. Shipping costs from Canada would be less than from the UK.

Inconinmiss said:
Healthwick.ca carries a product that they call Lille Supremfit. Shipping costs from Canada would be less than from the UK.

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked Healthwick out, unfortunately, the Lille Supremfit are a cloth-backed diaper. I’m looking for the Classic fit which are a plastic-backed product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back