How often do you mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wet. Messing isn't really my thing. :/

I just did, it felt great. I only mess (diaper or underpants) every couple of months, but when I do, the mess and the effort cleaning up is worth it.

I wear big boy panties and stay dry at work but I wear diapers on the weekends and unless we're going out somewhere I'll be wet all day. I wear a pullup under a cloth diaper with plastic panties, and if I'm alone I sometimes poop in my diaper too. When I poop in my diaper I like to sit in it, and to make it easier I take a laxative like Miralax along with my daily Citrucel. Then after breakfast I usually have a strong urge and poop easily while standing up and leaning forward a little bit. I have a very poor sense of smell which is a great benefit to me when cleaning up. The tactile experience of cleaning up and handling my poop isn't a problem for me, but I contain the mess in the bathroom with the exhaust fan running out of consideration for my wife whose sense of smell is preternaturally good.

I love wearing a dry diaper. I usually wear it at night, take it off for the day and put it back on in the afternoon. When I need to pee in the evening before shower I go to bathroom, lie down on a bath rug and let go. I try not to poo but sometimes I have an accident. My sphincters kind of relax simultaneously against my will, I lose control of my bowels when I pee and other way round. I don’t dare to use my diaper outside bathroom, I want to keep the rule ”peeing&pooping happens in bathroom only” so accidents in my boxers are less likely. At least I think it works like that.

BabyAshie said:
I only wet. Messing isn't really my thing. :/

Exactly the same, I pretty much wet myself every day, mostly in a nappy, sometimes just in clothes if they are about to go in the wash,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back