Status
Not open for further replies.

intfusmil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you strictly wet, strictly wear, or mess too? I usually just like to wet but will occasionally mess but hate the clean up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I do every time I need to go in a diaper. The clean up is a pain but I can deal with it. Gives more if a babyish feel. Like I strictly want to be a kid that age so I'll do stuff that age.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I mostly just wet, though if a bowel movement comes on suddenly or is pressing, then what the heck. I'm already in a diaper, why would I unnecesrirly put myself through pain/suffering when I don't have to. Of course, I always make it a point to get cleaned up and change as soon as I conveniently can.

I sit on the pot every morning and poop but I still end up messing my diaper 2 or 3 times a week.

I usually just wet, and rarely I mess. I only mess on accident but it has become more frequent and difficult to hold it, from once or twice a year and only on long trips or other times when there is no quick access to a restroom to four or five times.
My Dr. and Psych know about my frequent bed wetting and occasional day wetting. When I told them they seemed to agree it is natural as one gets older for some to digress physically and psychologically.
Perhaps the psyc part is our realization of mortality. But the physical part is possibly as we use our muscles over time initially they become stronger throughout youth and adulthood. Older people tend to exercise less, and muscles become weaker. Or, overuse wears them out. My Dr. suggested some exercises to strengthen my anal sphincter, and this seems to work.
I enjoy wearing diapers and have no desire to change this or my wetting, however defecating in my diaper, panties or pants is messy and smelly.
While there is a sexual aspect for my diaper, it is no more than others wearing their favorite undergarments or going commando.
I do not flaunt nor deny my choice of underwear. It gives me a feeling of confidence and security I have not had for decades.
Like any other issue my best suggestion is to consult with medical/psychological professionals and decide what is the healthiest and most confronting for you.
Mickey

I used to mess very frequently because of IBS but since that's cleared up, significantly less. I still wear but that's mostly because of comfort and some bladder issues. But I'm closer to DL than anything now. I changed! lol.

I try to use my diaper fully whenever I regress, so I do both, I wet and mess.

Messing can be infrequent for me depending on how I'm feeling and what I've eaten before hand. On the whole, I'd say I mess fairly often, I only get to wear about 2-3 times a week and some weeks even less, I'll typically mess in every diaper that I wear during that time.

For me, my thought process has always been, I'm a baby and pooping in your diaper is easily one of the most infantile things anyone can do, so it works wonders for helping me regress and keeping me in that baby headspace. Also ABDL diapers are pretty expensive, I feel like I've wasted a diaper if it's not messy or at least fully saturated, although, I will change a out of a wet/slightly used diaper if I have somewhere to be on the fly or if I start to chafe down there.

I can understand why some people choose not to mess, the smell is never very pleasant and having to clean-up can sometimes blow the mindset and be time consuming, but I have my clean-ups down to a fine science, so I don't mind taking a break from being little and spending 10-15 minutes getting myself all fresh and clean :)

Poofybutt said:

Messing can be infrequent for me depending on how I'm feeling and what I've eaten before hand. On the whole, I'd say I mess fairly often, I only get to wear about 2-3 times a week and some weeks even less, I'll typically mess in every diaper that I wear during that time.

For me, my thought process has always been, I'm a baby and pooping in your diaper is easily one of the most infantile things anyone can do, so it works wonders for helping me regress and keeping me in that baby headspace. Also ABDL diapers are pretty expensive, I feel like I've wasted a diaper if it's not messy or at least fully saturated, although, I will change a out of a wet/slightly used diaper if I have somewhere to be on the fly or if I start to chafe down there.

I can understand why some people choose not to mess, the smell is never very pleasant and having to clean-up can sometimes blow the mindset and be time consuming, but I have my clean-ups down to a fine science, so I don't mind taking a break from being little and spending 10-15 minutes getting myself all fresh and clean :)
Good thoughts here. I always make sure I'm pretty soaked when I wet for economy purposes you stated and I love that feeling anyway, so it's a bonus.

And again like you said, I too feel the "most little" when I mess but personally I am not always in that mood. I'd say I'm more DL than AB but when I am in the mood it is the most satisfactory feeling. I try to stay in them awhile just log enough to know I did something "bad" but the hate the clean up. The conditions aren't always ideal for me to be able to get away with it either. Love hearing everyone!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

More often than not, I will just pee in my diaper but I do occasionally mess. If messing clean-up wasn't bad, I'd mess more often.

chuck said:
I sit on the pot every morning and poop but I still end up messing my diaper 2 or 3 times a week.

Most of the time I poop in my diaper.
Sometimes I manage to get the poop into the toilet.

I poop in my diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:

I poop in my diaper before my shower in the morning. I don't mind the clean up. Feels perfectly natural and wonderful to do my BM in my diaper.

I wet only, but diapers are great for dealing with the occasional wet fart lol.

You never know when an uncontrollable urge will hit. So it's so nice to be in my diaper if poop happens.

Almost every single diaper I wear gets wet (eventually).

I mess, on aggregate, once every month. I'd probably do it more, but I don't have too much time home alone to do it. As others have said, the smell and the clean-up is a hassle, but the feeling of doing the ultimate in babyish behavior is a great reward.

I mess nearly every time i can without keeping it on hand. I live with family, and they obviously don't know, so i have to keep it quiet. If i lived on my own, though, i'd mess every time i wore. it's always been my favourite part honestly. I wouldn't exclusively wear for mess, but it's just really pleasant.

Last edited:
I do it 2-3 times a week, I just don't feel like using the toilet in the morning. I don't mind the clean-up, but I have to spray my entire house after disposing of my dirty diaper.

I mess just often enough to know I don't like it. But sometimes when the opportunity arises, I do it. Then I regret it again.

I mess every time I wear a nappy. For me it is more pleasurable than wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back