How often do you mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mess pretty often, usually a few times a week, sometimes in a diaper most of the time just in my jockies and jeans when driving home from work, clean-up isn't all that hard.

I like to mess but it doesn't like me - and I sometimes end up hurting myself from straining :(

I still do it sometimes - which is a bit stupid really I suppose. In my defence I often feel like I need to go when I don't for various reasons.

Also although I'm not especially AB there really is a feeling of naughtiness and littleness that only comes from messing.

Obviously it is messy and smelly too - but I can live with that when I'm on my own.

I wet every time I wear - which is an important part of wearing for me. I like to fill up my nappy within reason - though obviously sometimes it gets uncomfortable and heavy - and also if I'm worried about leaking I'd change anyway

Always wet my diapers, maybe 5% of the time I'll poop

Mostly wet but once in a while mess. Like many I don't like how much of a pain it is to clean up.

So Maybe.... 2-5% of the time I'll mess?

I really like the idea of messing, but like many others I am always put off by the smell and the clean-up.
I am currently living with my parents, but once I get a place of my own I will probably try getting used to messing, as it seems like such a "little"-thing to do :D

I have a trashcan in the bathroom where I toss my used diapers but I don't mess that often. When I do, I end up putting the diaper in a plastic grocery bag, tying it off and then repeating the procedure until it is contained under several layers of bag. It contains the stink long enough for me to be able to wait until the can is full.

I usually do this in the tub and then I promptly take a good shower to clean up.

I try not to mess but I do have the occasional accident.

When I'm in nappies full time, I mess about twice a day. Usually once in the morning and once after either lunch or dinner unless work schedules or jet lag scramble my routine. Only if I cannot get away from friends or colleagues, or there's no time to change, or I'm not wearing a nappy, would I deliberately have a bowel movement in the toilet. Even if I'm near a bathroom when the need arises, I'll do it in the nappy on the way there as I hate holding it in if I don't have to.

I'm not bowel incontinent, but I'm in diapers 24/7, so when I have to go, I just kind of use it. I mean, if I"m in a situation where changing a poopy diaper would be insanely hard, then I'd just use the toilet...I still have to change then b/c the diaper is almost always wet, and honestly just any kind of change can be problematic in the wrong situation. That said, if I'm at home or something, I just use the diaper. It means changing about 10 dirty diapers a week, but it is what it is. They'd get changed anyway, I suppose.

Often in the morning after I get up but not every day. Clean up isn't so bad, baby wipes to get most things clean followed by a shower. Diaper goes into trash and out soon after.

I always want to, but I rarely do so because of the cleanup

I tend to do both because of having a little age of 2.5 years. Although I mostly wet until saturated. This is because my BMs are harder to get out unless I already have gone through a few diapers already or it is my morning BM. I always seem to get bound bowels when it comes to messing my diapers at other times than the first one in the morning, but when I finally am able to let it go it is very rewarding; until the cleanup of course.

I have dealt with the whole 9 yards in cleanup, from hard ones to soft/watery ones. Generally speaking the watery ones are easier to clean up, while the hard or mushy ones are harder because they like to stick to you when you lay down to change. For simplicity of cleaning I sit on the toilet to wipe instead of reaching around while laying down as it seems to be more comfortable to do it alone that way. This does also have the added benefit of getting rid most of the lingering smells of the used diaper (solids in the toilet and the wipes too), but can occasionally clog my toilet if I am not careful to flush often.

Overall I try to mess at least once during a little space play session, but that doesn't always happen due to my bowels getting cold feet every once in a while.

If I am wearing a diaper, I will use it for its uses.

That said there are two ways the rules can be bent.

I won't mess in it if I feel what is about to happen would be a terrible cleanup but I will mess in it if it can't be put back on after being taken off, as messing imply an almost immediate change.

I woke up this morning thinking I needed to pass gas. I immediately regretted it as I apparently had diarrhea. And that was at 3:30am!

I really enjoy wetting my diaper and trickle all day long. I also mess in it as needed. When I have a diaper on I use it and not the bathroom. I shower at night so if I mess it stays on until I shower which can be hours. I usually have a soaked diaper and a mess inside when I wear them. I feel little and naughty after I mess them and have to sit in it until bed time. I have to put down towels where I sit because the diaper squeezes things out onto my shorts, skirt or dress that I may be wearing at that time. Having to keep pulling up my diaper because of the weight I sometimes tape it tight to my waist.

I say when in diaper use it to the fullest until you loose it... at your ankles walking...

The best thing about wearing my diapers is going poop in them.

Besides pee-pee I go poo-poo in my dydees.
I admit that it is comforting to fill my diaper with poo-poo.
But, I sometimes feel shame at having uncontrollable poo-poo filling my diaper.
I can not help it.
I can not hold the pee-pee and the poo-poo inside to make-it to the toilet.

britches1 said:
The best thing about wearing my diapers is going poop in them.

I agree! And waiting for the desperate moment.

I typically only wet my diapers, given the cleanup and disposal associated with messing. I have made exceptions to this during bothersome IBS episodes (I will simply "let things go" while diapered at home). Fortunately, dietary changes and regular exercise have done wonders to reduce IBS occurrences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back