How to Cope with DL Feelings While Living With Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been a diaper lover for about 20 months now, and I’ve finally decided to stop fighting it and try it out, decide if it is something i want to keep doing. Anyways, I currently live with my parents and 5 siblings, can’t drive, and I should probably mention that my parents are pretty strict/overprotective. When it comes to feeding my desires I usually resort to stealing my much young bedwetting sister’s pull-ups, but they’re a bit on the tighter side and they either leak, or end up with a pool of pee laying in them (Basically pushed the absorbency to its limits and the pee just kinda sits there in apool until i move around a bit, so it can leak). My only other way to get diapers would be trying to pull money together from different places so i can buy some goodnites or whatever from a nearby pharmacy. I’m in cross country, so i could just stay after school and run there to get some diapers. I would buy a girl pair (so I can say it is a sibling if the clerk asks) and I would stuff it in my backpack and run back to the school, so my mom could drive me home. My question to you guys is, should I keep up with my current methods, try and buy some good nites or depends or something, or should I try out another method of satisfying my feelings (please list some ideas if you know any alternatives). If you think I should work on suppressing or getting rid of my feelings until my adult years then post that. You guys have gone through what im going through and decided to accept it; Im looking for advice on how to experiment and understand my feelings, so that i can decide if I want to embrace my feelings as you all have.

It sounds to me like you have a difficult situation to make this work. When I was in high school and living at home, I had the entire finished attic as my television room and bedroom. I also was an only child. But you have parents and 5 siblings. I'm surprised someone hasn't discovered your used diapers by now, though maybe you haven't worn and used many times. Even with my ideal situation, my mom found my diapers and it didn't go well.

I still wear girl Goodnights on occasion and they're not bad, but they won't hold a lot of liquid. You of course would have to wear and use at a time when no one would walk in on you, discover, or smell...etc? I think it's going to be risky. Do you have a room all to yourself, because I would think that would have to be a must in order to get away with wearing and using.

My feeling is that you will eventually get discovered, but that's just me guessing. What is your house situation and what did you do in the past to not get caught?

DH19 said:
I’ve been a diaper lover for about 20 months now, and I’ve finally decided to stop fighting it and try it out, decide if it is something i want to keep doing. Anyways, I currently live with my parents and 5 siblings, can’t drive, and I should probably mention that my parents are pretty strict/overprotective. When it comes to feeding my desires I usually resort to stealing my much young bedwetting sister’s pull-ups, but they’re a bit on the tighter side and they either leak, or end up with a pool of pee laying in them (Basically pushed the absorbency to its limits and the pee just kinda sits there in apool until i move around a bit, so it can leak). My only other way to get diapers would be trying to pull money together from different places so i can buy some goodnites or whatever from a nearby pharmacy. I’m in cross country, so i could just stay after school and run there to get some diapers. I would buy a girl pair (so I can say it is a sibling if the clerk asks) and I would stuff it in my backpack and run back to the school, so my mom could drive me home. My question to you guys is, should I keep up with my current methods, try and buy some good nites or depends or something, or should I try out another method of satisfying my feelings (please list some ideas if you know any alternatives). If you think I should work on suppressing or getting rid of my feelings until my adult years then post that. You guys have gone through what im going through and decided to accept it; Im looking for advice on how to experiment and understand my feelings, so that i can decide if I want to embrace my feelings as you all have.

I think your alternate strategy would work. You might also want to think about buying diapers online, since other ABDLs and diaper companies sell them there all the time. With that, make sure to use a gift card if you don't want it showing up on your credit/debit card history, and obviously, make sure that what you're buying is packaged discreetly.

Thanks so much for the feedback! In the past I’ve usually kept my wearing/using to the bathroom and to to the downstairs as usually only my younger siblings are down there (it’s like a toy room). Ordering online isn’t an option as I rarely get the makl (it comes before i get home from school), and while I do have my own room, the door is broken, so ir requires a bit more caution than usual. Also, I was caught once in the past, but my parents thought it was bedwetting. My parents, being smart, tried to find the source. They blamed the medicine I was taking at the time. It was sleeping medicine, and they thought it was putting me in to deep a state of sleep, so I wasnt waking up to go. Which we know, isnt the case.

Last edited:
As far as ordering you there are a few options, get it sent USPS have it held at the post office or at the shipping facility, ups, FedEx etc. I would say friend's house but if the label want discreet that would be a problem.

Hiding it, well... There's usually a small space under your dresser drawers. Take the bottom one out and see. Unless the dresser is being moved it's unlikely to have the drawers removed. Just don't try hiding used ones, that will be discovered real quick. I wear out of a need and it's not necessarily cheap but when I was about 12 I would mow lawns, rake leaves, deliver news papers, ask neighbors for tasks to do. In this day in age ( I believe) it's rarer and well received to see kids looking to earn money.

As for using your siblings, I wouldn't. Eventually, maybe someone will start thinking I just bought 12 on Monday, why do we need more a week later.

I’ve run to a store to buy diapers before. The place was 4.5 miles out, so it took a little over a half an hour to get there. If you’re gonna run to a store, plan for it taking a lot longer than you think. When I ran there I was super nervous, so I spent a lot of time mulling around in the store. By the time I got back it was like an hour and a half time difference, where I probably spent 20ish minutes in the store. My siblings just assumed I ran a lot that day.
Also I grew up with 4 siblings, and shared a room with 2 of them. Very hard to find time, they may even have had hunches at one point, but that’s a different story. You just have to make sure you have a good place to hide them, that’s what most people here may say. I hid them in a bag in the closet in our room. Lucky for me there was a bunch of junk and 3 peoples worth of clothes in there, so hiding a bag under stuff worked pretty well.
With so many siblings and the extent of my plan I was lucky it all went mostly smoothly. Certainly wasn’t a stress less time haha.
Also, if you have your own room, wearing may be easier at night, when you don’t have to worry about people barging in. Idk if your parents ever go into your room to clean it or put clothes away, but you could insist on doing those for yourself to “take on more responsibility” so they don’t go in as often.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also, I would run to throw them out too. If you know of a local dumpster or trash can outside a park, it was pretty easy to just make sure no one was around and toss one out

I second you need a source of income. You're an adult now, and that's just one of the unfortunate things we adults need to have. In this day and age, not even college is an excuse to not have a part time job.

Realistically you should also be looking for your own place to live too. You can't keep up that free rent under your parent's roof forever. And with your own place (or even with room mates), it becomes your right to wear those diapers you want too.

Getting rid of them isn’t a problem. I take care of all the trash, so when I need to dispose of them I can easily slip them there. Hiding them is a bit harder, but I have some ideas. The store is really clode to the school, so it would only take like ten minutes max to get there.

Also, I am still in High School, so I’m limited in terms of moving out and getting a job (since my parents prefer I stay at home until college)

Work shouldn't be too hard to come by. High school just assuming your 14+ deepening in your state laws there's places that can hire you. Again if not you can do odd jobs your self. Nice place to hide it Running DL, I was going to suggest an old backpack on his closet. Low risk there. Anyways if it wasn't said before welcome to the forums. Good luck

Thanks guys, I think I’ll go ahead and try to get a few, hopefully I won’t get caught. Maybe I can just blame it on bedwetting if I’m caught. Also, for a guy, would you recommend girl or boy goodnites. If i get girls the clerk wont be as wierd, but I also want to know about functionality.

DH19 said:

I still live with my parents... But I'm really scared since I'm moving out next month to move to a college dorm.

I embranced my feelings and was honest with my mom, who was really cool with the AB/DL side of me. I suggest you do the same, unless your parents would completely disown you for doing so...

DH19 said:
Thanks guys, I think I’ll go ahead and try to get a few, hopefully I won’t get caught. Maybe I can just blame it on bedwetting if I’m caught. Also, for a guy, would you recommend girl or boy goodnites. If i get girls the clerk wont be as wierd, but I also want to know about functionality.
I'd go ahead and get boys goodnites. That way if you are found out, it's easier to explain versus girls ones. Plus I'm not sure if they arrange the padding in different locations depending on gender related anatomy. Also, if your parents probe for reasons to the bedwetting, you can say it's stress related. Which can be a cause (great excuse as well).

Also, since you mentioned having access to your siblings' diapers, I'd strongly suggest using them as stuffers to make the goodnite at least semi-decent.

Also don't worry about checkout too much, 99.99% of the time cashiers couldn't care less what you buy. Just try to remain calm and pretend you're buying anything else you'd buy.

Sheepies said:
I'd go ahead and get boys goodnites. That way if you are found out, it's easier to explain versus girls ones. Plus I'm not sure if they arrange the padding in different locations depending on gender related anatomy. Also, if your parents probe for reasons to the bedwetting, you can say it's stress related. Which can be a cause (great excuse as well).

Also, since you mentioned having access to your siblings' diapers, I'd strongly suggest using them as stuffers to make the goodnite at least semi-decent.

Also don't worry about checkout too much, 99.99% of the time cashiers couldn't care less what you buy. Just try to remain calm and pretend you're buying anything else you'd buy.

In both underjams and goodnites, the padding is arranged more in the front for boys and more evenly distributed for girls in order to account for each gender's "plumbing". I don't think it matters that much which one you buy, as long as you're ok with it.

Also, a few people have mentioned coming out about it. To be honest, I'm 95% sure they know (They haven't said anything yet though). Recently my binge finally ended, and Im working to control all of this. i plan on wearing every wednesday night, and so far, Ive been able to respect the guidelines. If I get goodnites, the Im getting girls, so Im more comfortable buying them. Plus, theyre supposed to be good for guys who push it down, which I do when in diapers. I discovered that if i just go in short burst instead of flooding, the pulkups work a bit better, so i might stick with them for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back