Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How much liquid can a Bambino Bellissimo hold? I'm a size-M 32"-40".

That answer (and review) also depends on how well they fit each person. With me, I could only ever get them to last 4 hours max, and/or absorb maybe about 1000ml before leaking under real world use.

I am a 42" waist, so that put me squarely in larges too though. For me, the problem with them is the lower tapes are positioned too high. I could never get a snug fit around the legs, so that was the clear reason they always failed on me so early.

:shrug:

Throw the diaper into a container, then pour in a known quantity of water far exceeding the diaper's expected capacity. Wait a day, then take the diaper out and measure the remaining quantity of water. Subtract to get the answer.

Of course, these theoretical capacities aren't ever going to be achieved in actual use. Not even close. I suppose it's kind of fun to compare one premium diaper to another like this, but long before you saturate the diaper, you're probably going to start running into other limitations--tape durability, leak guard height, etc.

Cottontail said:
:shrug:

Throw the diaper into a container, then pour in a known quantity of water far exceeding the diaper's expected capacity. Wait a day, then take the diaper out and measure the remaining quantity of water. Subtract to get the answer.

Of course, these theoretical capacities aren't ever going to be achieved in actual use. Not even close. I suppose it's kind of fun to compare one premium diaper to another like this, but long before you saturate the diaper, you're probably going to start running into other limitations--tape durability, leak guard height, etc.

I always like getting a day to myself which is rare when I don't have anything to do and I can relax and well test it out. And see how it does without any fear of leaks etc. Though this is rare for me to get and I assumer rarer for most people but one reason I like the summer so much is because I get my alone time more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back