Thread: Animal Crossing

Default Animal Crossing

Just to let you guys know, I replaced my missing copy of Animal Crossing for my DS, love that game to bits <3

I don't know if any of you play this game, or if you play it wirelessly with other people, but if you do, and want my friend code, here it is!

Sye's Town: Polaria
    Sye's Code: 2406-4727-3358

I need to add you for us to be able to visit eachother I think (If I remmeber correctly, its been a while)

My game card got f*cked. Sorry. Already replaced it once, I don't want to waste any more money on this.

Quote Originally Posted by babynaruto1 View Post
    Will there ever be a PS2 version of Animal Crossing?
    Sorry, but no.
    Animal crossing is for release on Nintendo systems only.

I've only got the GameCube version, but I haven't played it in years. XD;;;

I might get the DS version someday, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexaod View Post
    Sorry, but no.
    Animal crossing is for release on Nintendo systems only.
    Once again, he's just spamming. He probably doesn't even know what AC is about.

I just... stole my sister's game card, because after all, it's her fault that my card is f*cked up, I don't know what she did but I realized that she stole it again one day and when I got it back, it just didn't work.

I play, but I haven't paid of my loan yet, long ass way to go.

Hehe, that's what happens when you want to cheat making money or get all K.K. Slider songs. :P

Once I find my DS I can give you my code. Just a quick question, do you have the mansion seed? or any of the other hacks?

I'll play.. Once I find my DS charger.

Where'd I put that stupid thing