Onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
Anybody know of where to buy a good quality adult solid color onesie? I keep finding the ones with the white bands and I'd rather have all one solid color.

I have a couple of solid, pastel coloured onesies from Baby Pants, their onesies are pretty high quality and they have several plain coloured ones without the white bandings that you could choose from:

http://www.baby-pants.com/

Also, there are solid colour onesies available through mslorainex on eBay, some of them do have the bands though, others do not. I don't own one of these onesies personally, but I would like to, they look rather comfortable and her craftsmanship is ace:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/mslorainex/m.html

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

You could always dye then any color you want as well. That's all I can offer.

I took up sewing years ago, because there wasn't a whole lot of ABDL stuff to choose from. Now it comes in handy because ABDL clothing can be pretty expensive. (for the better items at least). For the price of a single onsie off of the internet, I can buy enough cloth, snaps and piping to make several... Just sayin' :)

These would not be too hard to make, if you have a sewing machine. They don't work for me, since I sometimes need the bathroom urinal, but, my long muscle tee's are about a close as you can get, without the snaps. I'd just modify one of those (or a dozen...), if I really needed them, and dye them with solid colors & assorted tie-dye.

Honestly, you just have to be slightly smarter than the average bear to come up with stuff yourself, and save a bundle! NO, maybe not as babyish as some want, but definitely half the way there, for a fraction of the price!

you could try amazon I bought a fleece adult onesie on there in the solid color green they have many other solid colors on there as well.

www.healthwick.ca
or Rearz canada sells them,
Amazon sells the littleforbig onesies in solid colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back