Lotion recipe? This one'll make it into cloth wipe solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'd actually wanna put no more than about a Tbsp of finished lotion in an entire batch of wipe solution. The liquid part of the wipe solution is a cup of witch hazel, and half a cup of aloe Vera juice. I know what I want in the recipe for the lotion, but have no idea in what amounts, except to say that the ingredients are in descending order, as to how much is in there. The ingredients I want are: Shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, sesame oil, neem oil, and vitamin E. Rash be damned! Hahahaha!

This reminds me of this one guy who wanted to make his own hamburger from scratch. It turned out to be so-so, and he spent over $500 just growing everything for it.

Or some British guy who wanted to make his own toaster. I forget how much time and money he spent, but it burned up when he first tried using it.

The point, is there are already better products out there. And not only do they work, but they are far cheaper and easier to obtain too.

Case I point. Have you ever heard of a prescription rash cream called "triple diaper cream" (not triple paste)? It works better on rashes than anything else I've seen. (And I've use a lot).

No way is that going on my skin, or my cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back