Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
https://youtu.be/9Szts88zY4o

Wow! I was blown away by this trailer, really looking forward to this movie now! I'm supposed they waited this long to drop a trailer though since it comes out so soon. What do you all think? Excited, nervous, not interested?

It does look cool. We actually talked about this movie at the Super Bowl party I was at. I stayed through half-time.

*Orders Movie Tickets Immediately*

I really liked Rouge One, so given that Disney is continuing to give this franchise much needed respect, I will also continue to patronize them as well.

I'm really looking forward to it! Rogue one has been my favorite Star Wars movie since the original trilogy. So I'm hoping this follows that framework.

I can’t wait!

Normally, I stay away from all STAR WARS trailers and news so as to see the movies with no preconceived ideas, but because of the overwhelming negativity associated with this film I went ahead and watched it... over and over again!

I’m very excited about it!

Completely miscast. They should have cast Anthony Ingruber as young Han because he actually looks and sounds like a young Harrison Ford.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Completely miscast. They should have cast Anthony Ingruber as young Han because he actually looks and sounds like a young Harrison Ford.

I was really hoping that is who they would cast ever since I saw him play the young version of Harrison Ford's charter in Age of Adeline.

I'm for most things Star Wars, so I'm all for this movie.

Absolutely can't wait. Rogue One was brilliant, hoping they continue this trend of writing incredible Star Wars stories!

Count me in!

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
OMG yes..... what the hell happened there... such a no brainer.

Apparently he wasn't even considered for the part. And the actor playing Lando looks nothing like a young Billy D. Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back