Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

HappyNappin, same here in the US. It really pisses me off why Pampers would not fix their side panels on UnderJams to make them stronger.
Makes me wonder where thesd people go to business school. A better quality product will earn you more money than a crappy quality product.

Last edited:
Managed to get hold of a pack of new size 7s,
This could be promising for size 8 as there exactly the same size as the current size 7.

I dont know if this is how cottontail does it. but, the length and width are of the core rectangular section, and a tab to tab across the rear of the nappy with the tabs stretched right out, all measurements in cm.
Current size 7 New size 7

Lengh. 55. 55

Width. 22.6. 23

Tab to tab. 62. 62

I also done a dip test, to give an idea of there absorbency, all weights in grams, left in a basin of warm water for 90 seconds an hung to dry for 10 mins,
Dry weight. Wet weight. Water absorbed

Current. 42. 2184. 2142

New. 35. 2132. 2098

So the new design weighs a bit less, and isn't as absorbent.

The new designs are nice but not very pampersy if that makes any sense, there a simple pencil sketch, filled in with pastel water colours. There very organic and babyish compared to the old computer drawn characters, the green sides and outer edges are gone, the design overall is much simpler and cleaner looking.

All the offers the supermarkets have on pampers end next week, i expect the size 8 to appear in tesco first, then in other stores near the end of the month.

Can you upload some pictures of the new size 7 package?

Im at work tonight but this is what they look like
359740011_0_640x640.jpg

Same picture as the current ones.
Most of the stores by me are running low on 6+ so wont be long till 8 is out hopefully.

Scroll down to nu kopen or buy now if your using translate, size 8 is selectable from the drop down menu.

HappyNappin said:
Good news, it looks like they will be available in the nederlands, no sellers yet but good to see the pack sizes.

https://www.pampers.nl/plusproduct/pampers-baby-dry

In Germany we have other package size than in England. So this is not an accurate statement.

Size 7 will be in a pack of 23 diapers in Germany.

Last edited:
Quite excited with this. I’ll keep an eye out in the local Tesco, boots, etc

SecretWeapon said:
No, there will be no size 8 available in Germany. So please sold your size 8, i want to buy as soon as possible.

The biggest diapers in Germany were rated with 17-34kg. Previously up to 35 kg

what diapers in Germany were rated up to 35kg? Do you have pictures of them?

I approached both Pamperson facebook and P&G direct. Both confirmed that size 8 will be out at the end of this month ( in the UK) going into March. I also got a voucher from the P&G customer care for 5 quid to use against any pampers product!

A real size 8 Pampers? Don't want to get my hopes up but, Wow that would be a dream come true. Now if we would get them in America 🙏

Can certainly confirm that size 8 Is Hitting UK already I've seen size 8 on the package print of size 7 Pampers while buying a pack Yesterday. So Yeah Look out for them will post pictures of them asap I get hold of them.

I’m actually hoping to make a little spending money on this by selling samples. 🤑

MrPurple said:
I’m actually hoping to make a little spending money on this by selling samples. ��

Please also sell whole packages. I hate samples, but have been known to pay top dollar (or top quid) for whole packs.

patrick1776 said:
Please also sell whole packages. I hate samples, but have been known to pay top dollar (or top quid) for whole packs.
Ive noticed that on ebay and amazon, the jumbo packs are around £10 or two for £16/18 with deal, yet people are trying to sell them online for twice what the sell for in store.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...=pampers+7&dpPl=1&dpID=41zzKjRiNtL&ref=plSrch

Now I know postage is expensive but its not that bad, there definitely profiteering.

I had looked into the best way to send samples internationally but there's little point as I doubt Ill be the first to find them, purely because of how far I live from there factory in Manchester, MrPurple has a far better chance being so much closer.

Just got the new pyjama pull ups they are great size 8 from eBay they fit perfectly and hold lots X X

Littlemisspolly said:
Just got the new pyjama pull ups they are great size 8 from eBay they fit perfectly and hold lots X X

Do you have a link to these?

Just put in size 8 pull ups girls , there is a list X

So I'm guessing that you're referring to the UnderJams Large, correct?

Back