Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

Yay! Terrific news!

Does anyone know if they’re available in all parts of the UK, or just certain areas? I’m willing to travel to find some.

I kinda figured that they would be a rehash of sorts, and not a true size 8. Yet I still would like to see them.

I Can 100% confirm that :

Pampers Baby-Dry Nappies (Size 8) U.K. out in August 2018 !!

this was news direct from P&G staff team

I wonder whats going on then....

Pampers told me it would be end of feb/march and P&G said the same. Morrisons supermarket told me August which seemed a bit specific.

I find it a bit odd they released the new packaging/design saying size 8 but its not available. Even if you look on the Pampers facebook page there is a few angry parents at this too.

kinksterlikeu said:
on the Pampers facebook page there is a few angry parents at this too.

Well those new size diapers aren't going to do them any good in 6 months ;)

Any one know what size waist these would fit?

paddedgrimlin said:
Any one know what size waist these would fit?

No one knows anything about this product it hasn't even been released yet. Everything people are saying is basically speculation. The most you can do is try to analyze their growth rates on their diaper sizing as well as look at how bed-wetting/ mental illness rates and such have risen in said country.You can try to guesstimate what they will do, but I highly doubt it will be a large difference. Growth rates aren't some stable equation you can plug in but you can get a good estimate for a large range for a category.

Technically pampers Under-jams L/XL is the size 8 in America. They obviously adjusted the fit to be more slim fitting and have a lower rise. If you made a diaper version of that though it would probably be a youth or small adult diaper.

1) The width of the center pad would be increased to its proper size. They lowered it on the underjams because it wasn't meant for messing or anything

2) Rise would end up being longer. I imagine they are targeting these towards special needs or larger children. Meaning it really doesn't matter if it peaks over a little

...And that's only if they don't smudge sizes, like they did for sizes 6 & 7.
I do hope that this size 8 will be for young elementary school kids with disabilities.

Going to Buy New Size 7 with Air Channels and compare it to the previous ones which I still have just to have an answer for you guys if it's really going to be new size or just new size 7 with the 8 on top.

Nonetheless I'm excited for size 8 whatever it may be as Fitting in 7's properly so It can only get a better fit i beleive

Coreyteen19 said:
Going to Buy New Size 7 with Air Channels and compare it to the previous ones which I still have just to have an answer for you guys if it's really going to be new size or just new size 7 with the 8 on top.

Nonetheless I'm excited for size 8 whatever it may be as Fitting in 7's properly so It can only get a better fit i beleive

Thanks, that'll be really useful.

Coreyteen19 said:

Ive done this, there the same size.
The only difference was the core width was a few mm wider and the tape landing zones around 2 cm narrower

HappyNappin said:
The only difference was the core width was a few mm wider and the tape landing zones around 2 cm narrower
Then We're up for a treat :)

HappyNappin said:

So hopefully they're substantially bigger, if the only change (heh) is that the landing zone is 2CM wider, I think a lot of parents with autistic kids and ABDLs with small bottoms will be annoyed.

MrPurple said:
So hopefully they're substantially bigger, if the only change (heh) is that the landing zone is 2CM wider, I think a lot of parents with autistic kids and ABDLs with small bottoms will be annoyed.

Why autistic kids? I understand children with a learning difficulty will find it harder to train and be older but there are kids without difficulties that are large enough to need these bigger diapers. Like I said I work with young children, I know.

CookieMonstah said:
Why autistic kids? I understand children with a learning difficulty will find it harder to train and be older but there are kids without difficulties that are large enough to need these bigger diapers. Like I said I work with young children, I know.

Just the first thing that came to mind. No particular reason.

Why ABDL? Autistic kids made more sense logically.

CookieMonstah said:
Why autistic kids? I understand children with a learning difficulty will find it harder to train...

Even moderately autistic individuals (of any age) can be difficult or impossible to toilet-train. They tend to be stubborn and just don't care ;)

bambinod said:
Even moderately autistic individuals (of any age) can be difficult or impossible to toilet-train. They tend to be stubborn and just don't care ;)

I know but it's not just autistic kids, all I'm saying

So size6+ is the same as size 7 baby dry?

so size 8 will be bigger then?

No size 8 is the same size as the old 7 its a change around of sizes nothing bigger saddly!

- - - Updated - - -

No size 8 is the same size as the old 7 its a change around of sizes nothing bigger saddly!

Back