Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

Thank you Kimbawolf! It's soannoying of them.
Most of the adult diaper packs have 10 diapers for $30 or more. $30 for baby diapers or even Goodnites, you typically get a lot more than 10 diapers. I dont even try to fasten baby diapers. I just lay them inside my undies.

Honeywell6180 said:
I am wondering if those Convertups can be purchased in the United States, or if they would have to be shipped from abroad. The cost of shipping them to the United States would be expensive, I am sure. But I'm betting it would be worth it. A Size 6 Pampers is going to be a lot more discrete than any adult-sized garment, and this would be a big plus for someone with mild fluid loss, who is in a situation where actual adult diapers could result in the loss of relationships. Sorry, but most of us have problems that MUST remain hidden. I appreciate any company who is willing to look after the rest of us, and not just the ABDL population. Yes, people with hidden disabilities indeed exist!

They say the shipping is free worldwide. I am thinking about buying one of them and I sent them a email telling them my hip and waist size and they said mediums would fit.

CookieMonstah said:
Even if you're using 2 baby diapers, they often cost less than £0.50 ($0.64) while adult baby diapers will cost like £1.60 ($2.04), so even if the person uses 3 it will cost less than just one adult baby diaper. Also baby diapers can hold quite a bit, if you pee often in small amounts. I used them when I could still get into them around age 13-15 as it was cheap and I could hide them better.

The cost isn't per diaper, it's per day. How many times someone changes a baby diaper (or modded with two worn at once)? I can imagine a setup lime this would last even 4 hours but lets say it does. If you go through even 6 sets of baby diapers that would be about $3.84 My crinklz cost me a little over $3.00 per day (at two per day). I also guarantee those two hold a literal crap load more than baby diapers, and they are far more reliable. So a direct cost comparison still doesn't make sense.

Went do my local Morrisons earlier, and they had Size 8 in there (of course I got some). The fit me better then the size 7/6 did (I wear with convertups), them being longer helps, and I think they are slightly wider (not by much) and I agree that the sides need to be stretcher.

Slomo said:
The cost isn't per diaper, it's per day. How many times someone changes a baby diaper (or modded with two worn at once)? I can imagine a setup lime this would last even 4 hours but lets say it does. If you go through even 6 sets of baby diapers that would be about $3.84 My crinklz cost me a little over $3.00 per day (at two per day). I also guarantee those two hold a literal crap load more than baby diapers, and they are far more reliable. So a direct cost comparison still doesn't make sense.

When I wore baby diapers without modding them I only wore once or twice a day so it was way cheaper for me.

I bet these are thinner than baby dry 5's
Pampers screwing people over on simply increasing lenght, and minimal amount of extra absorbency.
Guess i will have to buy some myself to confirm this, on images it looks like middle core has just been pushed ahead a bit, less absorbency in the back its very thin there.

And so far these are still very unavalible without amazon or so to ship them around.

I didn't even know they did the pants in size 7. They're not stretchy like the old Easy Ups used to be.

I hope that Pampers size 8 makes it to the the America's and other places due to hopeful popularity. Not for ABDL's, but for the kids in need. Please don't give that potty training excuse. There are kids that still need diapers due to their disabilities.

I think people are more concerned it will encourage parents to be lazy. But speaking as a parent, you will get tired of buying them and changing them so you will want to potty train your child than being lazy. You will be looking forward to them being potty trained.

Calico said:
I think people are more concerned it will encourage parents to be lazy. But speaking as a parent, you will get tired of buying them and changing them so you will want to potty train your child than being lazy. You will be looking forward to them being potty trained.

You'd be surprised as to what kind of parents are out there.

I was thinking about you CookieMonsta, and other kids who still needed diapers past age 4 for whatever reasons. :)
Whether a kid still needs diapers, or the parent is "lazy", that's nobody elses business.

I bought pampers size 8

I can't believe how well they fit me. I'm 19 and they fit me like 8-15yrs drynites would. I'm just so happy. I've never tried adult nappies before. I've always gone for 6+ pampers and just stable two extra tabs on each side. It was a bit small like 5cm (estimate) from my belly button and it would go passed my bum crack when wet.

As soon as I found out pampers were making size 8 I was so happy. Ik the target audience is obviously little kids that haven't mastered potty training or have bladder problems but still. It's good for them and me XD

So I bought them and put one on in a quiet hotel. I wet it quite a bit and it's still hasn't dropped. My only concern is the tabs haven't got any bigger. They haven't snapped yet but I did do 5 miles walking home and they still look ok. It's just amazing how 2cm (I believe that's how bigger they are from size 7) does. I hope they do well and they should last me for about 3 years until I finally have to give up and buy adult nappies.

Dl9919 said:
I can't believe how well they fit me. I'm 19 and they fit me like 8-15yrs drynites would. I'm just so happy. I've never tried adult nappies before. I've always gone for 6+ pampers and just stable two extra tabs on each side. It was a bit small like 5cm (estimate) from my belly button and it would go passed my bum crack when wet.

As soon as I found out pampers were making size 8 I was so happy. Ik the target audience is obviously little kids that haven't mastered potty training or have bladder problems but still. It's good for them and me XD

So I bought them and put one on in a quiet hotel. I wet it quite a bit and it's still hasn't dropped. My only concern is the tabs haven't got any bigger. They haven't snapped yet but I did do 5 miles walking home and they still look ok. It's just amazing how 2cm (I believe that's how bigger they are from size 7) does. I hope they do well and they should last me for about 3 years until I finally have to give up and buy adult nappies.

Why would you have to go to adult diapers? Unless you gain weight.

What is your hip size?

12srepaid said:
I was thinking about you CookieMonsta, and other kids who still needed diapers past age 4 for whatever reasons. :)
Whether a kid still needs diapers, or the parent is "lazy", that's nobody elses business.

It really is when a kid starts school. And I'm talking now about children who do not have an underlying medical condition. Teachers should not have to take time out of their lessons, disrupting learning for others, to toilet train kids because parents are to too feckless or negligent to train their own kids. One of the fundamental criteria when sending kids to school, again barring any mental pr physical disability, is that they are properly toilet trained. So it's no good saying it's no one else business, because it damn well is when it involves going to school. Notwithstanding the fact that it is also pretty damn close to negligence to just allow a child to urinate or defecate themselves when they could be trained. If a parent essentially disregards instructing them in perhaps the most fundamental aspect of basic self care then one wonders what else they are refusing to do. I get people will argue "parents will still change them". Yes, but one of the most important aspects of parenting is teaching kids how to actually take care of themselves and be independent, not standing over and doing everything for them especially for elementary physical functions.

My take on this is that there's almost always lag when training, you can train a child to stay dry during the day, but night time maybe different, if the child is a late trainer for during the day, then perhaps they might have longer issue with staying dry at night.
I was trained "normal timing?" before 3 years old, and I'm pretty sure fully day and night no later then 3 1/2. But if the child starts training later say 3 1/2 yrs for day time, they might not be fully dry until 5 yrs old.

JoeMiller said:
It really is when a kid starts school. And I'm talking now about children who do not have an underlying medical condition. Teachers should not have to take time out of their lessons, disrupting learning for others, to toilet train kids because parents are to too feckless or negligent to train their own kids. One of the fundamental criteria when sending kids to school, again barring any mental pr physical disability, is that they are properly toilet trained. So it's no good saying it's no one else business, because it damn well is when it involves going to school. Notwithstanding the fact that it is also pretty damn close to negligence to just allow a child to urinate or defecate themselves when they could be trained. If a parent essentially disregards instructing them in perhaps the most fundamental aspect of basic self care then one wonders what else they are refusing to do. I get people will argue "parents will still change them". Yes, but one of the most important aspects of parenting is teaching kids how to actually take care of themselves and be independent, not standing over and doing everything for them especially for elementary physical functions.

Too many parents also seem to think it's the school teachers' jobs to teach the kids things that most other parents would see as their responsibility. Not just limited to toilet training, but also things like discipline, respect, good behavior, honesty, social skills, etc. Kids are only in school "for the three R's", and only to make sure they have that basic education if the parents aren't able to provide it. Everything else is the parents' responsibility.

Back