Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

once a girl gets past 10 stone it's a moot point. There's a business in Hong Kong who do or at least DID a spectacular job of larger size copies of baby diapers. Our government raised tariffs on just about every nation on Earth but with special attention to China. Not like there's a factory here that does the same.

12srepaid said:
That is so sad. I'd rather them stop at size 6 and just say No to larger sizes, than to play sly games like this. :(

yes, i totally agree. they should offer less sizes and make each size dimensionally bigger than one another. you should be able to tell a difference in size when you look and compare them.

i remember the first Pampers "extra large" size available in Germany. the ad even said "now your bigger one can have the protection pampers offers". it was about 11.5 inches from fold to top and could fit the average 11 year old child! my times have changed. the size 6 is a lot smaller now.

happiesxxl said:
yes, i totally agree. they should offer less sizes and make each size dimensionally bigger than one another. you should be able to tell a difference in size when you look and compare them.

i remember the first Pampers "extra large" size available in Germany. the ad even said "now your bigger one can have the protection pampers offers". it was about 11.5 inches from fold to top and could fit the average 11 year old child! my times have changed. the size 6 is a lot smaller now.

In the US, there was the ad tagline "......and you need dryness to spare, you need Pampers!" This was back in the late 70's to early 80's. Oh how I wish that I could find these commercials.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
In the US, there was the ad tagline "......and you need dryness to spare, you need Pampers!" Thus was back in the late 70's to early 80's. Oh how I wish that I could find these commercials.

A friend of mine is in the process of setting up a paper ads store. there aren't any diaper ads up yet but there will be. Here is the store:
http://vintageadsstore.com/

Still Can't find size 8 On shelves checked ALL local Supermarkets including 2 Tesco's Extras 3 ASDA's Supermarkets and one Big Walmart Supercentre, Waitrose, Sainsbury's Nothing but everywhere they have newest size 7 with Air Channels and there's clear print that size 8 Is going to be biggest size on every new pampers pack. I'm just puzzled as Want to be the First to have pictures of them on the NET and on my Blog also a bit Angry as they said there are supposed to be out by the end of FEB through 3rd of March.I'm sure those supermarkets already have size 8 but just wont put it out yet for some reason.

Have you tried in Boots?
I was also been told they'll be filtering out 'by the end of the month' by pampers customer care.
But with the current weather I've gave up hunting for them for now.
Any links to your blog?

Any new info and/or pics on these size 8 Pampers?

NO INFO YET :( and Where's my PAMPERS !!!!? Pampers

The Portuguese/Spanish version of pampers is what got screwed the most, the biggest size 6 is now 13k+ instead of 15k+ and the tapes are not as stretchy as before. I cannot fit into them anymore. The simple dry version still has the old 15k+ on size 6, but I bet they will change that in the future. The max size for the pampers pants is 6+

https://s10.postimg.org/kwhcovu2f/WP_20180305_09_10_08_Pro.jpg

Do infants potty train sooner in your neck of the woods?

No, we are just smaller than the rest of europe, specially the portuguese and one of the lowest natality rates.

Checked my local Boots and Tesco. No size 8 yet but there was quite a bit of empty space on the shelves and both stores were running sales. Stock should hit any day now, I think they just have to clear inventory first.

Let's hope they ship them out to stores soon Can't wait.

I know. Always quite fun. Even if just for novelties sake.

Sorry to disappoint but I emailed boots customer service to see what the deal is with the size 8 and below is the response:

''Hello Samantha,

Thanks for contacting us about the availability of Pamper Baby Dry Size 8 in our stores.
I have looked into this and I can confirm that currently we only have supply up to size 7 in the Pampers Baby Dry range instore and online. I do apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Thanks again for contacting us. If we can help in any further way, please don't hesitate to call us on 03450 708090.

Kind regards

Boots Customer Care.''

So no size 8 for the time being it appears :(

Been the bearer of more bad news i asked Morrisons supermarket who told me.they were launching them in August!! Tho Pampers customer care and their facebook page did say end of Febuary and the weeks rolling into March so who knows! Interesting tho the pampers.nl site does show size 8 but not in stores and the pampers.co.uk site just goes up to size 8.

And I just got the confirmation that Portugal and Spain won't even have size 7. Its a joke, they are selling size 6 in small package which has the same size as old 5, so more $/diaper. They did the same thing for active fit, they introduced size 6 and in reality it was the old size 5. Now both pants and baby dry have the same length.

They told me to try the pants 6+, but it is just the same size with more absorption. It seems they want to push the sales of pants too for bigger kids.

Is there any site where I can order the bigger sizes without going bankrupt?

So size8 is just a size7 relabled? i use the 7 as liner it saves money and time

- - - Updated - - -

I cut 2strips from adult pull ups waste band using lighter to weld onto front tabs will do any size

- - - Updated - - -

I cut 2strips from adult pull ups waste band using lighter to weld onto front tabs will do any size

Back