Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wore a pampers cruiser size 7 diaper last night and realized they aren’t soft anymore, now I have a case of 47 I don’t know what to do with.

Use them as a diaper booster

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would donate them if I found that I could find no way to use them. If you don't like them you don't like them and that won't change overnight but I'm sure someone could use them somewhere.

TheGazelle said:
I would donate them if I found that I could find no way to use them. If you don't like them you don't like them and that won't change overnight but I'm sure someone could use them somewhere.

Oh thanks, I don’t know why I didn’t think about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sweetie said:
Oh thanks, I don’t know why I didn’t think about that

Your welcome.:thumbup4: Bye the way did you happen to notice if they have changed dimensions/ made them bigger than size 6.

????? did they remove the cloth layer on them or something? What do you mean by they aren't soft anymore exactly? I know they added in the elastic to help with diaper saggage, but it shouldn't be that bad. I have some pampers size 7 from varying years and they are relatively the same.

I have some from around i think 2013 and they are the same size as lugs size 6 but if I'm correct they started making them a little smaller than that some time after that.

As far as size 7 goes dollar general size 7s are the best i have found. They don't have the greatest absorbance but if you kn ow how to stretch the sides the don't fall apart easily like pampers or luvs. Parents choice size 7 are big but the sides don't stretch very far(not big enough for me with a 30 inch waist) and their absorbency is terrible.

The dimensions didn’t change

The capacity in last cruisers /s 7 i got with the 3 channel thing were not as good as they use to be. same with swadlers /s 7. but didn't really notice a softness change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back