Not open for further replies.

BigLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I ordered some panties that are 95% cotton 5% elastane, and they fit a bit loose, but I don't really have the courage to return them. I was wondering if there was a way to shrink them down a bit.

Very hot wash, much hotter than is recommended on the label,,,

You did indicate that the panty was loose fitting - if the waist is too big it is possible after the HOT water wash to sew darts in the top of the waist nipping in the waist.
Does not work well with seamless panties but with seams at the sides just take in a half inch or two (x2 times one on each side).
If the problem is in the Hips then extend the side seams down closer to the leg bands. Not the best solution - but better than trashing the panty.
If you are not going to return them best to experiment with what you can do to make clothing fit better.
Realize that each clothing company has different parameters for sizing and styles - only buy one pair at a time till you have that clothing company sizing in the ball park.
Then go ahead and get more.

Measure your best fitting panty and use those measurements when shopping in person - online catalog purchases are difficult as you don't have the panty in hand to measure.
Returning lingerie panties underwear is always a delicate problem due to hygienic aspects - so best to only order 1 pair for the trial fitting unless the seller allows returns without question.
Then the ugly shipping mailing and handling comes up and rears it head adding to the cost. Some stores allow order online and return in stores. Make the best use of your money and time !

Thanks! Yeah I went by the hip sizing chart they had, but i must have magically lost some size in my hips since they don't fit comfortably haha

Always have to remember the HOURGLASS rule.

For a garment to come to rest at the waist it must pass over the wider hips -or-
slither pass the chest/bust arms.

The more elastic the better up to a point.

After you fool around with the trial and error methods and with enough time you will
get the sizing down. Don't be making large quantity purchases until you master this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back