Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
My favorite diaper fantasy is to wear and pee at my local credit union and change myself in the bathroom.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

road trip with a diapered female travel-mate.

Lifetime of diaper bliss with My wife.

My initial fantasy was to be a diapered baby boy with a Mommy for an extended period of time and to have Mommy change my diaper. Since I found my Mommy friend, these fantasies have been fulfilled.

My current fantasy is to be all diapered up in a big, fully stocked nursery under Mommy's watchful eye :eek:

Hopefully, one day, this fantasy will come true.

Finding a diapered lady to share my life with.

To have someone else put me in diapers and keep me in them.

Just what ClandestineWing said, except have it be a female cartoon/anime character.

I'm living it... 'Nuff said :)

I/We do too. :wub:

To be the Prettiest, Cutest, Princessiest Baby I can be! Always wet, always in need, and has Mommy wiff me every step of the way. All this anywhere I need to be anywhere in the world at anytime! At the grocer, mall, park.., wherever and whenever!

To wake up one morning and find out that my wife is happy that i am diapered. And have full approval..one can dream

To have a diapered mommy change me and i can change here and have a female dl to share it with and also to have diaper sex:).

A day of being an AB with a mommy and a brother or sister.

To Mutually share Loving,Nurturing,Ageplay and Diaper Fun with a sincere, like minded Woman..The Fun iz in the Details..:)

I just want someone who knows I had an accident to take care of me with understanding and compassion.

To wet the bed while in the hospital and have the nursing staff diaper me.

I like for some one to diaper shame me. Make me wear diapers and have no say when it comes off.

Reginabdl said:
I'm living it... 'Nuff said :)
Right on

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

To not die from my urinary problems, but still be able to wear and use diapers.

I often fantasize about wearing 24x7 and wetting without realizing. Like, waking up in the morning and my wife reaches over, feels my diaper, and says "oh you're wet!" and then changes me.

My sensible side knows I would never want to actually be in that condition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back