Incontinence for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehorton said:
Thanks so much. Hearing that the feelings I’m having are so called normal makes it a little bit easier. I don’t really know where to start some days. The feelings vary all the time from denial of the facts to accepting and everywhere between.

You are definitely not alone in this. I could have written your above quote. I found that the ups and downs were exceedingly frustrating. Things would seem to start improving, then the bottom would fall out. The roller coaster was driving me crazy. Once I accepted that I was going to be in diapers the rest of my life, it was like a weight off my shoulders. If my situation gets better, so be it, but I'm not holding out hope for it. I still have days/times when I get frustrated and wish things were different, but that's where groups like this come in. It's great to know we are not alone, and that many others have the same feelings, concerns. mental and emotional struggles as we do. We are also blessed to have supportive spouses - I've read many posts about spouses who weren't. Hang in there, E!

it sucks when you are first told I think and a lot of adjustment it helps to have a good support group, but do not let it hold you back you can still do anything you want the worst tjing ever was a steam but from a car fire but I ad a fire suit on and poped fire system

jackabdl99 said:
am 18 and is was wonder on should i use catheters i want to have incontinence

Incontinence was something I had always wanted too, and I do not regret having it in spite of the type of incontinence problems I do have. However, catheters is nit the way to go about obtaining it.

There are no easy shortcuts. Step one for you is to just start wearing and using diapers 24/7. This alone may be enough to change your mind anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back