Bambino's Valentines Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearz is re-selling bambino

Bladderbrain said:
Look like the rearz ultrastretch with a print on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's a magnifico reskin, just look at the tapes

valentine1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
Rearz is re-selling bambino

yep they seem to have a cross-sale agreement. they offer some bambino, and bambino offers some rearz. (safari most notably)

Rearz must have some MSRP agreement in place with their retailers though, ordering from this side of the border only saves me $5 on a case after shipping. It should save me at least $30. (either that, or rearz is refusing to provide to bambino at wholesale prices, though I don't think that's what's going on)

But I must admit, that "bridge" padding profile in the crotch is about as perfect a fit as you can get to prevent leaks. Not a fan of the huge cenerline crease in the back though!

As they are a limited run guess we will never see them in the UK :sad:

They actually looked pretty neat, I lament that I could not get them because I've already ordered my shipment for the month, which actually included a case of Magnificos because despite the cost they're such an enjoyable diaper.

Aw they look super cute, but given the choice between that and a Magnifico. I'd go Magnifico all day every day.

I love dinosaurs! But ahhh why do they have to be so expensive?

I know I shouldn't have bought them as I don't have a ton of money, and these things are expensive. But when it's only available for a limited time and all the information necessary is saved into Bambino, it's too easy to just buy them with a few clicks. Well, they do look cute and should at least be a really good diaper.

Although its a Magnifico reskin, I believe I'll pass on this offer.

Saw this a few days ago—and I gotta say: according to the print, that diaper seems to have more than one holiday to its name than just Valentine's Day. There's also 4th of July firecrackers and New Year's wine glasses. "Truth in advertising" much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back