Not sure how to react

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don’t really know how many of you have spouses that reluctantly accept. I’m in that situation. She has been accepting but not participating for a very long time. I wear for need as much as for want at this point and it really doesn’t come up any more. However, recently she has been drinking more often and wetting at night. She has been trying everything but diapers, which usually means a damp to very wet bed. I’ve been biting my tongue knowing how she feels about diapers. Imagine my surprise tonight when I went down to check on her and found her asleep in a Tykables overnight. I have ABU Simple in the same drawer and yet she chose the more babyish Tykables. She knows I prefer the childish prints. Not sure if she chose on purpose or just realized she had no other option and blindly grabbed. First time I have seen her in a diaper in 17 years. Not jumping to any conclusions, just enjoying the moment. I climbed in bed for a few minutes to cuddle her while we were both wearing. She spoke something deep to me without knowing it. Just needed to share with someone.

Seems like the best reaction is to be happy, though maybe also to make sure that your spouse is okay. Drinking heavily enough to wet the bed repeatedly is, honestly, maybe not that healthy. But if it's just coincidence of celebrations or something, then just enjoy the moment.

Married 16 years no myself. My wife also accepted my need for diapers long before we got married. She did indulge me by wearing one a few times in the first few years, but doesn't participate either. The last time she got really sick she did mention she thought about wearing one of my diapers just for making things easier on her recovery- but for whatever reason didn't. I guess if you live with it long enough you kind of stop falling for society's misconceptions and start to realize they aren't so bad after all.

True. No mention of anything today, but a fun surprise last night. Best to let it go and see if it continues. I’m actually grateful she was open to adequate protection last night.

ohhh that's very cute. what i would do usually is just be genuinely happy and excited, it also showed her that you want her to participate without saying it verbally.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I'd say enjoy it. I've been married for 15 years and hid it from her for the 1st 5 years of our marriage. She has been accepting of them, however, her opinion of them changes wildly going from participation to outright disdain. It's tough when you don't know which opinion you're going to get. I don't think she's ever worn a diaper on her own, without me asking her to so that's good that your wife is choosing to wear. I wouldn't push it though, just let it happen naturally.

Bokeh said:
however, her opinion of them changes wildly going from participation to outright disdain

A woman with mood swings? Say it ain't so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back