FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Happy SIDF!

Have a question I hope is somewhat normal. I am very happy to have personally accepted my ABDL side, and it has been spectacular getting back into wearing, however, it's been a long time since I've worn. I really don't know why, but it's like there's a middle person to deal with. I want to wear, but then I just don't. I had this happen before binges before, but this has been my longest dry spell. Pun intended. Is there a way to force a binge? Anyone have similar issues? I want to go on a binge, any suggestions? Thanks!

Don't go onto a binge! That's how you inevitably go onto yet another purge. Though yes, you certainly sound like you need to indulge in a diaper asap. Do it by taking baby steps. Just start by putting one on. That's it.

For me, I can feel meh about the whole thing, but if I put on a diaper, I'm almost instantly into enjoying being diapered. It doesn't take much to keep going into baby mode. My guess is that we're all different to some degree as to how we experience wearing diapers, so it may be very different for you.

Binge? Why? Are you just sitting there twiddling your thumbs and wallowing in boredom?

I have a stupid number of hobbies, and relatively little time to pursue them. Often, while the latest project is being starved for time, another one will creep into my brain and take over. Diapers, too, get swept into this rotation from time to time. It's ok. If you're happy, don't agonize over the means. Your diapers don't miss you. They know you'll be back. :)

Slomo said:
Don't go onto a binge! That's how you inevitably go onto yet another purge. Though yes, you certainly sound like you need to indulge in a diaper asap. Do it by taking baby steps. Just start by putting one on. That's it.

Thanks! I'll try baby steps, it's sorta like what cottontail, just other hobbies taking up time, but I don't see why I couldn't multi hobby task

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
For me, I can feel meh about the whole thing, but if I put on a diaper, I'm almost instantly into enjoying being diapered. It doesn't take much to keep going into baby mode. My guess is that we're all different to some degree as to how we experience wearing diapers, so it may be very different for you.

That sounds about right, it takes a while for me to get going, but once I'm in the zone, I'm there

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Binge? Why? Are you just sitting there twiddling your thumbs and wallowing in boredom?

I have a stupid number of hobbies, and relatively little time to pursue them. Often, while the latest project is being starved for time, another one will creep into my brain and take over. Diapers, too, get swept into this rotation from time to time. It's ok. If you're happy, don't agonize over the means. Your diapers don't miss you. They know you'll be back. :)

Binge, maybe because it feels like it's inevitably looming someplace down the line, and I'd like to take care of it. Thankfully, I don't purge, just an extended break. I'm a bit of the same way on hobbies! Perhaps that's what has been distracting me, I'll start small, maybe try and bridge some hobbies together. Maybe it is a rotation I haven't noticed, but I'm happy they know I'll return

Hey get some great diaper and just wear 'em!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back