Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've posted a bunch today, soooo...

Default I've posted a bunch today, soooo...

...here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

I'm a 29 year-old adult baby from the suburbs of Chicago. I live with my fiancee, who is even more of an adult baby than I am. I introduced her to it about 8 years ago, and...boy, she took to it.

We're kind of like the ab/dl equivalent of a "switch" couple. Sometimes she takes care of me, and...the rest of the time I take care of her. She's probably in role the majority of the day. She's adorable and the best baby girl in the whole world.

We're "out" to some of our friends. Not all, but some. We've met a couple people off the internet, but nothing too extensive.

We get into BDSM as well...we're also "switch" in that realm.

Uhhh...I dunno, she's cute and pretty hot, and I'm a big ogre. It's kinda like the Flintstones or Peter and Lois from Family Guy. *grin*

We're both intelligent, though I'm currently employed as a truck driver (laid off at the moment). I'm a prostitute in that I strictly do it for the great money, but hate the job. She goes to school, graduates next year.

We work hard, play hard, and have the time of our lives with each other. It's a good thing. And...that's about it for now.

See you around.

I'm fun, and she's an ornery hurricane. *grin*

It seems like a cool site. I can't believe I've never come across the site before.

If I could've put the word "site" in a more redundant manner, that would've been great. Site, site, site. Kill it on site. Site unseen. I suck at life.

Okay, I'm better.
    Last edited by Peachy; 29-Apr-2009 at 09:16. Reason: merging double post - put all your thoughts into one post!

Hi, you show a lot of energy even through a computer screen, I hope you will stick around for a while.

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC! Please enjoy your stay. *hands blue pill*

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
    ADISC-related?
    some video game, or computer issue?
    Obama?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
    ADISC-related?
    some video game, or computer issue?
    Obama?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!
    Wow...I didn't see this had been posted on this thread until today. That's a heck of a welcome. *grin*

My interests include...everything. I just enjoy soaking in experiences. I love music, movies, theater, physics, literarture...I try to be well-rounded in my pursuits.

Out-of-the-way goodies always interest me. Do explain. lol