Not open for further replies.

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Just a heads up, I've decided to sell most of my vintage Goodnites collection. Tons for sale, check out my eBay listings!

Goodnites For Sale!

If only these were the female ones and the postage wouldn't be so high to the UK I'd have been so all over this. Damn!

Link doesn't go to a listing for me. Only the all categories for eBay

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The link should go to all of the items I have for sale, not just a single item. It seems to work for me, but if it's giving you trouble you can search for the item numbers on eBay:

Bump, just put up some more packs!
s-l400.jpg

Seem way overpriced to me.

On the high side, but looking at an example of the ATV ones, the same kind sold for $65 recently. Looks like someone's already bid on one of them.

Hey OP, it might help to list the production dates in the titles, so people can better get an idea of how old they are (and thus how rare they are).

bambinobaby said:
Seem way overpriced to me.

They're worth whatever someone will pay for them, and I've already sold several packs.

Prairie said:
On the high side, but looking at an example of the ATV ones, the same kind sold for $65 recently. Looks like someone's already bid on one of them.

Hey OP, it might help to list the production dates in the titles, so people can better get an idea of how old they are (and thus how rare they are).

I do include the production year in the listings for each item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back