Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don’t know if any of you ever wondered, I’m interested in being an ambassador for an ABDL retailer. How wonderful that would be to bring awareness to such a going community. Does anyone know how to become? Or thoughts if anyone else would do?

From what I've seen, most ABDL company ambassadors are chosen due to their follower count on Tumblr blogs or other social media presence. So, first you need an ABDL blog with great content, which will attract followers, then with followers (and lots of activity/comments/likes), the ABDL companies will come to you.

This isn't spreading awareness of ABDL to anyone who's not already aware of it though - I'm not exactly sure if most ABDL companies really WANT to be known to the general public, it could cause quite the stir. That would be up to them to decide though, there's a few that read these forums.

The only company I know that has something like this in place (At least that I have heard of) is Rearz. Given all the negative publicity they have been bringing on themselves as of late with the trademark debacle and more recently 'announcing' a new diaper only to push for likes on Instagram to reveal it; which they still havent at this point. You can take that as you will.

This is not a ABDL corp, but the lady that does Super Undies is looking for one. In fact here is one point she had in her email looking for one

Keep it professional on our Facebook group. We are a group of mothers running this show, but we want ambassadors of all interests. We welcome ABDLers, as well as folks with incontinence struggles, or a hybrid of both. We don't fully understand our own market (HA!) which is why we need you! We just don't want to know "too much" but you will have influence on our designs!

I think that Dotty Company has one at least for Super Boompah.

On topic though being an Ambassador is a huge undertaking, you would need to be really out and proud, articulate, have mass market appeal, be squeaky clean (ie no flaming or hissy fits) and roll with the punches.

As an example I can’t see ABU ever needing an ambassador as all their peeps are AB or DL and while they are proud and friendly they don’t seem to be boisterous (based on their product photos not showing the models face.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back