Bambino scented booster pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesecretkid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I have been thinking about trying these inserts because I like the design of them compared to the ones I am currently using. I was wondering if anywhere here has tried these inserts and if so, how strong was the scent from them? Are they overly strong, such that other people would notice the scent?

Any help would be appreciated.

(This review and info based on a purchase of Quadro boosters from around Thanksgiving 2017, Product quality may have changed since then)

The scent is somewhat strong to me fresh out of the pack(varies from person to person I assume) and might possibly become more noticeable to you as you wet the product.
In fact, just leaving the pack open in my room for a day made the room smell nicely(might be an issue if you need stealth in your room). But when you're wearing it in the diaper it's just about as noticeable as when I add powder as usual when air moves around down there. So, if you use scented powder you'll most likely be fine with these.
Might be noticeable if you're in close proximity to other people in a smaller or enclosed area(like a car with the windows up on a longer ride).

Another thing about the Quadros is they swell a lot(which I really like). They hold a pretty decent amount, have that lovely adhesive strip down the back to keep them in place, and start out thin.
But if you aren't wearing somewhat loose pants the swelling factor when near capacity might cause a little bit of a bulge.
Especially when seated I've noticed when using them then when near full capacity it sorta throws stealth out the window :p

And if you're using it in a diaper with plenty of swell factor already(Rears, ABU, Etc.) Pretty much can't remain stealthy when wet and might compromise the standing leak guards ability to catch any extra liquids or messes if placed further back within the diaper(no room in the rear of diaper for messes, might cause a leak or blowout if you have a big accident with the booster all full and swollen. Happened to me on a few occasions).

If you're still somewhat on the fence about them maybe just get a sample or a full pack and just wear at home in private to get a feel for them.

I personally like them. They do an alright job and preform well when out and about or for bed time too.

Jonnythepony said:
Another thing about the Quadros is they swell a lot(which I really like). They hold a pretty decent amount, have that lovely adhesive strip down the back to keep them in place, and start out thin.
But if you aren't wearing somewhat loose pants the swelling factor when near capacity might cause a little bit of a bulge.
Especially when seated I've noticed when using them then when near full capacity it sorta throws stealth out the window :p

Yeah I'd imagine these are intended for overnight use

Jonnythepony said:
(This review and info based on a purchase of Quadro boosters from around Thanksgiving 2017, Product quality may have changed since then)

The scent is somewhat strong to me fresh out of the pack(varies from person to person I assume) and might possibly become more noticeable to you as you wet the product.
In fact, just leaving the pack open in my room for a day made the room smell nicely(might be an issue if you need stealth in your room). But when you're wearing it in the diaper it's just about as noticeable as when I add powder as usual when air moves around down there. So, if you use scented powder you'll most likely be fine with these.
Might be noticeable if you're in close proximity to other people in a smaller or enclosed area(like a car with the windows up on a longer ride).

And if you're using it in a diaper with plenty of swell factor already(Rears, ABU, Etc.) Pretty much can't remain stealthy when wet and might compromise the standing leak guards ability to catch any extra liquids or messes if placed further back within the diaper(no room in the rear of diaper for messes, might cause a leak or blowout if you have a big accident with the booster all full and swollen. Happened to me on a few occasions).

If you're still somewhat on the fence about them maybe just get a sample or a full pack and just wear at home in private to get a feel for them.

I personally like them. They do an alright job and preform well when out and about or for bed time too.

Thanks for the advice! I will probably get a sample and make my determination after. Also, if other people can smell them, I could always say I have sweating issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back