Need help identifying a pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just cruisin' the interwebs, like I do, and ran across a picture of a peenie pad that I couldn't identify, but would very much like to. Could you help? Do you know what this is?

-RMS

IC Pad.jpg

Thank you, Happy! That's not great news for me, since I don't know how I can get a hold of any, but it's good to know what they are, at least.

-RMS

EDIT: Found 'em! They're called "Refre Mr. Dry," and they're available, so far as I can tell, only on Rakuten. Also unfortunately, they're back-ordered. Bummer. Maybe later.

Scaramouche said:
Not quite as the one you show but I use a Northshore product

Thanks, Scaramouche. Yep, I've tried and liked those. They're a lot like the Depend Guards, but with leak guards and a bit better absorbency. They're better and less expensive than the Depend Guards, but I guess I was looking for something a bit more novel and capacious. Maybe someday I'll be able to give the Mr. Dry a shot.

-RMS

That actually looks a LOT like a baby diaper. Probably costs twice as much though.

Seriously, If you want a really good performing booster, at a cheap price. You just can't beat a baby diaper which has mega-millions in research behind it, AND an economy of scale to make it incredibly cheap to boost (pun intended).

Slomo said:
That actually looks a LOT like a baby diaper. Probably costs twice as much though.

Seriously, If you want a really good performing booster, at a cheap price. You just can't beat a baby diaper which has mega-millions in research behind it, AND an economy of scale to make it incredibly cheap to boost (pun intended).

I totally get what you're saying. I think the thing that appeals to me about these is the enormous and enclosing hydrophobic barriers that look like they'd provide protection from any angle (except if you were lying on your back. I often use the Seni Man Fit right now for all the same reasons but they're a bit long and uncomfortable to sit on.

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back