• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Awkward introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello, I’m ThePhotographer
Ok this is super awkward for me but Ill try my best.

I’m currently finishing up my last year of high school and will be starting college this fall (majoring in chemistry). The thought of college brings me mixed feelings, but that’s for a different time.

So why am I here? For some reason when I was 13 or 14 I was looking at art on deviantart when I found pictures of anime girls in diapers. I don’t know what it did but I was fascinated. Once I was able to drive I got my first pack of diapers, after trying them I immediately got rid of them because of how bad I felt for liking them. Over the years this interest has not gone away and I continue the binge and purge cycle but it’s a fight I can’t win. So with college coming up, I need to figure out who I am and that this side of me is something I need to accept not wish for it to disappear.

Ok onto my other hobbies and life things. I am a major photographer, I generally do landscape work and extreme close ups of things like flowers. I’m also a gamer. Some of the games I play are world of Warcraft, Fallout 4, battlefront 2, halo, and many more. A interesting thing about me is that I am a dungeon mast for a dungeons and dragons club I have at my school. If you don’t know what dungeons and dragons is look it up on YouTube, im the guy telling the story and making the players lives miserable :).

I don’t know what else to say, so feel free to ask, I may need to be asked questions for me to open up a bit.

Reactions: Marka
Welcome to ADISC :)

I love photography. Macro photography is certainly fun. I'm big on food photography myself but then again I'm also a cook. I'm also a gamer. I used to play Shaman (For The Horde!) I'm working on a campaign to DM with my friends. I'm looking way too forward to a living fountain trap. :D

The binge-purge cycle is brutal, but with time you'll reach a balance and acceptance. I eventually did.

Excellent introduction, BTW. You're pretty neat.

Hi, and welcome! Don't worry about being awkward, we all are when first opening up. Im pretty new myself so Im not gonna pretend I'm past being awkward either haha. We're all here to help though, so definitely feel free to browse the forums and ask questions or respond to what you want/need to!

As far as college goes, I'm right there with ya. I just got through my first semester, so I've dealt with, and am dealing with a lot of (probably) a lot of the same feeling, so don't feel like your alone in them! College can be an amazing place to get yourself figured out though, for me it was the first place I was able to try anything AB/DL I'd been interested in, and I've grown a lot because of that freedom. Don't feel rushed or pressured tho, there's plenty of time to work things out. Also feel free to message if you have any questions/concerns, I know you're new and don't know me but I'm always happy to offer whatever advice I can!

And thats awesome you DM! My friends and I tried doing Dungeons and Dragons once and it was a lot of fun, but nothing we ever got to take off. How long have you been playing it?

Thanks for the response guys. Kind of neat that we all are or have had similar experiences.
Bulbasaur, as for D&D I have been a dungeon master for 2 years now, I have not been able to play as a player even though I really want to. Also that pretty brave if you to try different abdl things while in college, especially considering how small and not private dorm life is.

ThePhotographer said:
Thanks for the response guys. Kind of neat that we all are or have had similar experiences.
Bulbasaur, as for D&D I have been a dungeon master for 2 years now, I have not been able to play as a player even though I really want to. Also that pretty brave if you to try different abdl things while in college, especially considering how small and not private dorm life is.

2 years is a good bit of experience! And sorry you haven't gotten to be a player yet, hope you get the chance soon!

And I guess I should've elaborated, I've actually got my own place cause I'm living off campus, so I've had a lot of privacy. However, it's not impossible to still try some ABDL stuff, it really depends on what kinda dorm you end up in and what stuff you want to try.

I used to play a lot of Diablo which I still like. I date back to the days of Apple IIe and I played one of the first dungeons and dragons games for computer. I took it to the end too. It's interesting because Netflix "Stranger Things" begins with the four boys playing a dungeon and dragons sort of game. I love Stranger Things!

ThePhotographer said:

When I was 18 opening up wasn't an option. That's the bad news. The good news is there are people who can and do talk about it, even if it's only in forum sometimes. Hooray for the internet.

If I may do a bit of self analysis, the experience of simply looking at a me-size diaper brings out a memory that is so deeply embedded in my consciousness at every level, being a baby is to be unconditionally loved. The diaper change, if you had been pottie trained at 2, and went through 4 changes a day averaged, (really conservative assumptions) it rounds up to 3000 times. Mighty powerful hypnosis, that is. And on all levels, tactile (feel) and vocal including babytalk and lullabyes and and skin-to-skin contact with parts later designated as taboo. The sight of Mommy and other caretakers smiling, the cute factor of the diapers,

The urge to be baby is probably the closest emotional/physical sensation to being universal. I'd suspect any denial of it is because of the taboo part.
So talking or writing about it with others who made the decision to well, talk about it... it's a liberation. Liberated to the one time you were least in control of your anything.

You're not just getting support, but also giving support. Thank you. It's a spontaneous welcome and we've all experienced it.

- - - Updated - - -

RompingBulbasaur said:
2 years is a good bit of experience! And sorry you haven't gotten to be a player yet, hope you get the chance soon!

And I guess I should've elaborated, I've actually got my own place cause I'm living off campus, so I've had a lot of privacy. However, it's not impossible to still try some ABDL stuff, it really depends on what kinda dorm you end up in and what stuff you want to try.

I had dormitory housing in the Air Farts during Tech School. For about a week I had the room to myself and snagged a few medical diapers from the hospital (I was being trained as a Med Service Spec) and had free laundry so I also did the cloth-pins-plastic pant (improvised). It can be done but...

Of course it's a real blast and I guess the risk I took (like mandatory psych examination, which I had to do for my Autism anyway) and the fear of ostracism.

Thanks for everything you guys said, it puts me in a better mind set about liking diapers. Now all that is left for me to do is find a time to get some diapers from Walgreens again and get them into my room with no one asking questions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back