Mamia 6+ vs pampers annyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i see mamia size 6+ is 16kg+ rated, how is it against pampers baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7?

Mamia as in aldis own brand?

Dont think there sold in america, nor are baby dry 6+, but cruisers arent sold anywhere else, I'm confused.

Are you thinking of shipping these to the us or do you live in the eu and import the cruisers?

Here in the uk the aldi mamia 6+ are rated at 17+kg or 37+lbs, so the same as pampers baby dry size 7.

I use both baby dry 7 and mamia 6+ as liners and there performance is similar, there similar in size and working absorbency.

HappyNappin said:
Mamia as in aldis own brand?

Dont think there sold in america, nor are baby dry 6+, but cruisers arent sold anywhere else, I'm confused.

Are you thinking of shipping these to the us or do you live in the eu and import the cruisers?

Here in the uk the aldi mamia 6+ are rated at 17+kg or 37+lbs, so the same as pampers baby dry size 7.

I use both baby dry 7 and mamia 6+ as liners and there performance is similar, there similar in size and working absorbency.

Saw them on amazon, thanks for answers. if they're not much bigger then no thanks.

how are the baby dry 7 vs baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7? cause baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7 seems rather equal in size and absorbency.

is baby dry 7 bigger than cruisers 7?

Robin955 said:
Saw them on amazon, thanks for answers. if they're not much bigger then no thanks.

how are the baby dry 7 vs baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7? cause baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7 seems rather equal in size and absorbency.

is baby dry 7 bigger than cruisers 7?

I think the outside of different pampers models in the same size is the same size (so a cruisers 7 should be same size on the outside as a baby dry 7), that being said the size of the absorbent padding on the inside seems to differ depending on which model of diaper it is and overall the sizing seems like it can get bigger or smaller depending on batch or year.

I think there's too much inconsistency, especially considering most of us can't get a good fit from baby diapers (although they may work very short term); unless you are a very small adult.

A little off topic, but every time I see this thread, my dyslexia makes me thing this is about comparing baby diapers in Miami (florida).

pampers baby dry 6+ and cruisers 7 are fairly the same in absorbtion and the difference should be like 1cm in lenght and different material that they're made out of.

so pampers baby dry 7 just has to be the biggest diaper from pampers right now in terms of baby diapers besides the underjams. it wouldn't make sense to just make the diaper 1cm longer and call it a new size.

and so far i have seen pics and it seems to absorb more than cruisers 7 by a fair amount, and its longer than baby dry 6+. if someone could do a comparison that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back